World of Warcraft: Current Year

Elerion

N00b
For those of you in beta how are casters going to fare in PvP in the expansion with out the casting while moving spells?
Last arena report I read said melee cleaves are dominant. Who would have thought nerfing caster mobility to WOTLK levels while leaving melees with a billion gap closers might favor melee a bit.

considering resubbing, how is it?
It's pre-expansion patch WoW. Everyone can kill anything and get any gear with a minimum of effort. The game is mechanically more fun and has more shit to do than ever, but it's still just wow.

Just go ask Blizzard CS for a free trial. "Old player, considering resubbing but the cost is prohibitive blah blah". They'll add a free week or two to your account to get you to buy WoD.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Do the questline, it gets you a title and it only takes like 20 minutes tops. ("of the Iron Vanguard")
It's tempting to use since my paladin's name is End.. so.. End of the Iron Vanguard. However, Mistwalker is the only swag title that should be rocked now~

UBRS is kind of a cluster fuck, healing is a back to actually being tough-like it was back in the beginning of cata heroics imo. It's also pretty gay that it's entirely based off personal loot... all the bosses don't have a loot table for holy paladins apparently

Rescorla_sl

shitlord
FYI accessing the new Toy Box UI can crash the game. Blizz dev said a temporary workaround is to log into the game with one of your characters and then log out to character select then quit the game entirely. When you log back in, you should be able to access the toy box without crashing.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
FYI: Several old TBC and WotLK items avoided the stat squish, meaning you can do some hilarious shit. Warglaives of Azzinoth proc is 500 haste, Deathbringer's Will still has its old pre-squish effect.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, basically what you're all saying is; wait until Wednesday or Thursday before trying to play?

Inque

FunEmployed
New graphics look like shit. My game was gorgeous last night, now it's the way back machine to like 2004 tech.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
wut up bros

m9phMwH.jpg

Tol_sl

shitlord
I now regret rolling human. Jesus, it's shadows of luclin all over again. My headband clips through like half the model

YS8T3Nr.jpg