World of Warcraft: Current Year

Juvarisx

Florida
Confused why anyone would hate the MoP period, its probably the best period the game has experienced. I beta tested some of the WoD raid content, its going to be hard, harder then MoP which was harder then anyhitng seen beforehand. Anyways there is ALWAYS something to do, they are "skill" gating the dungeon finder for heroics and shit, I don't know if it will change much but it can't hurt.

I'd say give it a whirl when the expansion actually releases. Pre expansion patches are always a little weird.

I loved the difficulty of Cata dungeons at launch, and I hated that MoP was a total face-roll. Does WoD return to that level of difficulty? If so then that has me more interested in this xpac.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, the month prior to a new xpac is strange.... everyone has access to overpowered shit, things are not quite tuned to where they should be, etc. Especially weird this time with the stat squish and the model revamps.... going to see some goofy shit in flex tonight.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Good news if you like soloing old raids and shit, they removed the major annoyances of Ulduar and ICC:

Legacy Raid Changes

Dragon Soul: Characters above level 86 can now solo-queue for Dragon Soul on Raid Finder difficulty by speaking with Auridormi outside of the entrance to Dragon Soul in Caverns of Time.
Icecrown Citadel: Door leading past Valithria is now open by default, allowing players to skip the encounter.
Ulduar: Thorim no longer resets when his arena is empty.
edit: Does anyone from beta know if encounters like H25 Lich King are easier or harder now? Would love to farm up an Invincible mount.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
ok, if things stay like they are, the loss of Second Wind won't be a problem for soloing old content. There's a damage buff and damage reduction for old content. Just crit Supremus for 1.4mil with Mortal Strike.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Meh, the "raid and battleground" setting only kicks in when you zone in to an actual raid I guess. So does nothing for world bosses. Hopefully it at least applies to the new wintergrasp.

I locked up for the entire first 40% of Ordos.

xzi

Mouthbreather
For anybody not aware, you can now upgrade gear for a small ass price of 50 lesser charms of good fortune.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Except they didn't put charms into dungeons, so there's no way to get them other than dailies and farming timeless.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Just started playing last month and was leveling in Outlands. How am I suppose to get out now that the dark portal was changed?

Needless

Toe Sucker
not below 50 anyway.

What makes Thok get stacks of Acceleration? LFR he just chain casts his silence over and over ~30 seconds into the fight