World of Warcraft: Current Year

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Just did a PUG Garrosh and got my 2H INT staff. That takes care of most of my classes.

Poor rogue and feral druid. I could level him as moonkin though.
I thought about going boomkin because I've got the int staff, but the stealth and survival of cat is really nice on a pvp realm.

Tol_sl

shitlord
My warlock is doing decent, but pre-patch he was blowing people away by stupid numbers. I'm not mythic geared, but I do around 12-14k sustained I want to say (I haven't looked too closely, but that's what I saw on meters last garrosh). It seems close to about what the mages, shaman, warrior, and rogues in group are doing, so I feel about on par. Below on some fights, ahead on others, but never by the sheer amounts that I was before.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My warlock is doing decent, but pre-patch he was blowing people away by stupid numbers. I'm not mythic geared, but I do around 12-14k sustained I want to say (I haven't looked too closely, but that's what I saw on meters last garrosh). It seems close to about what the mages, shaman, warrior, and rogues in group are doing, so I feel about on par. Below on some fights, ahead on others, but never by the sheer amounts that I was before.
Garrosh on any difficulty is a pretty poor way to judge DPS. Separate your DPS to just Garrosh specifically and you'll get an accurate amount. If you're doing 12-14k average dps on a single target and you arent doing Mythic - you need to move up lol. I think the highest I saw on something like Mythic Thok night before last was 13.8k and shes something crazy like 591 (Mage though, Warlock was mid 12's).

Tol_sl

shitlord
Yeah, I definitely could move up at this point, I'm basically in best of the best for heroic gear (573), but haven't messed with mythic because my work schedule right now is hell. Pretty much all I can swing is pugs and the occasional open raid atm, and I haven't really wanted to deal with terrible pug players on mythic. Numbers are pretty inflated for multitarget, but spot on the meters at that ilvl is pretty consistent. I tend to pick pugs with minimum ilvls of 568-570+ so that I know we can brute force everything with a sledgehammer, so thats the only ilvl range I've compared it to really. Then again, these are people who repeatedly headbutt garroshes purple cones, so it's probably just that I'm the fastest kid at fat camp.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I guess I could do a raid on my hunter as MM just to see how much I hate it even though I need almost no loot. Barrage is annoying in MM but superior by far (glaive should probably be fixed), and crows are exploitable right now if you put it on adds that will live for just short of the max duration. The very definition of a crapshoot.

Looks like it doesn't even matter what stats you have so need to waste time regemming.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I thought about going boomkin because I've got the int staff, but the stealth and survival of cat is really nice on a pvp realm.
One thing to note boomkin have almost the same stealth options as feral does as its easy enough to go kitty form to sneak about and then drop to boomkin to lay the boom on somebody. As for healing boomkin have full access to rejuv and the big single target heal while in boomkin form. With talents my boomkin tends to come in 7th or 8th place in raid healing in a 25 man run just throwing patch heals and letting my talents work their magic. One of the boomkin talents is if you are in eclipse part of the damage you do is applied as a heal to near by allies. If you are soloing that all goes to you.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Mythic Garrosh is easier than normal garrosh was pre-patch if your DPS aren't naked picking their noses. Shit's embarassing. Only reason I couldn't see doing it with the build-a-group tool is that some idiot would get malice on himself and run out of the group, because that's what you do with all debuffs right?

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I got a free 7 days from Blizzard and I forgot to play. Went to play and it already ran out. Damn you responsibilities.

Railin_sl

shitlord
Just get on live chat, and tell the GM you didn't get to log on to try out the new patch. Ask for more time, they will give it to you. I asked for as much as they could give me, I ended up with 30 days free.

Rime

<Donor>
The only class that is able to reliably 'beat' my 582 Geared Fire Mage after the 'nerf' on Tuesday is a 575+ Fury Warrior.

They are just incredibly sick.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only class that is able to reliably 'beat' my 582 Geared Fire Mage after the 'nerf' on Tuesday is a 575+ Fury Warrior.

They are just incredibly sick.
I'm still shocked how much the gear matters. At ilvl 535 my dps is really bad as a fury warrior. 30-40 ilvl really does seem to make a world of difference - as in, DOUBLE the dps.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah, despite the squish, the power scale in MOP is still pretty much the same. With nearly full heroic (no mythic) gear as marks I was topping out at about 14k single target. But that's still learning wtf I'm doing and I didn't regem or use flask or pots and so on. Still, BIS is like, 24k. Huge difference.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best I've managed on my Monk is ~21k. Fuck Fist of Fury on a 16 second cooldown with no Floating Butterfly glyph.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
So where is everyone? Thinking about boosting up my Priest and getting into some healing for groups/raids.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Me and a couple other guys (Big W Powah, Burren) are on Ner'zhul-Horde. I imagine most of the FoH old guard are on black dragonflight.