World of Warcraft: Current Year

xzi

Mouthbreather
I got up an hour early expecting stupid queue times and boy do I feel like an asshole lmao I wish I woulda slept another 40 minutes.

Surprisingly not as laggy as I thought on my server, though. But I can't imagine everyone funneling through the portal. That should be fun.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So If I wanted to return to wow for this would I have to buy Mop and cata also? Have not played since BC. If it's only the 40 buck expansion or w/e ill prob give a try.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
ETA on "stupid fucking cave orcs/foundry grunts/trees": approx. half an hour. Seriously some of the dumbest quest design since gates of ahn'qiraj.

addlemixie

Lord Nagafen Raider
proudmoore since vanilla here.

got booted while loading into draenor after the cinematic. looks like i'm logging into draenor now.

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
Got booted while connecting to the server after waiting for 6 minutes in queue.

Alliance Proudmoore here, we got a guild if you guys are interested, we raid tuesdays and thursdays.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Why must they give these stupid prequests to get into the zone. It's just going to be 10k people trying to hail NPC at once

Obtenor_sl

shitlord
You'd think by now they would make smooth launches. I'm in SoCal, like 20 minutes away from Blizzard and possibly their DCs with a 350mbps connection and everything is total shit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Man, Garona was smooth as could be, even though it was mega crowded. Then all of a sudden out of no where lag locked for 5 min then server crash. Sigh, still trying to log back in....