Arbitrary
Tranny Chaser
I can’t possibly Be doing Orc wrong after all these years?
You could try just taking the blimp to Undercity immediately.
I can’t possibly Be doing Orc wrong after all these years?
I think the gold difference is true in the 1-20 ranges from Horde to Alliance. I've leveled an Alliance priest many times and the only times I ran into gold problems training my talents were at the "big" talent groups: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60. With Horde, I was having gold issues as early as level 8.1-20 alliance is so much smoother and better than 1-20 horde, so far. Human or dwarf, better quests, waaaay more money.
As Orc it took hours longer to get just to lvl 12 and zero money, compared to. Early a gold as alliance.
I can’t possibly Be doing Orc wrong after all these years?
I did orc mage to 20 in the beta and it felt a lot better than current era, they added enough quests to not have to actually go anywhere outside of durotar -> barrens -> first part of stonetalon when i feel like you sometimes need to do a bit of silverpine, but its been awhile1-20 alliance is so much smoother and better than 1-20 horde, so far. Human or dwarf, better quests, waaaay more money.
As Orc it took hours longer to get just to lvl 12 and zero money, compared to nearly a gold as alliance.
I can’t possibly Be doing Orc wrong after all these years?
Shit, didn’t think of that. UD area is definitely much better than Duratar at the momentYou could try just taking the blimp to Undercity immediately.
Since Classic dropped (was it 2018 or 2019? Shit…) I haven’t purchased half the spells or abilities while leveling because so many aren’t necessary. But, professions are definitely strong in Forever and worth doing, up to a point.I did orc mage to 20 in the beta and it felt a lot better than current era, they added enough quests to not have to actually go anywhere outside of durotar -> barrens -> first part of stonetalon when i feel like you sometimes need to do a bit of silverpine, but its been awhile
It didnt feel too bad, could afford all spells even though you dont need half of them at that point and shit for professions
I never had an issue with the Durotar->Barrens route. There is definitely a lot more running around there than Silverpine Forest though, that is for sure. You just need to make sure you do RFC and all the dungeons in this version I guess.Shit, didn’t think of that. UD area is definitely much better than Duratar at the moment
I am tempted to go shm. I did mage original 2004 launch, then warrior soon after till wrath, then blood dk(with lots of alts obviously). So I kind of want something different.
Probably dorf and probably pve. Because I dont feel like dealing with pvp servers and I can just BG if I want to(if they are actually fun and not the stupid honor/hr efficiency races they turned into on live).
For a Horde tailor, Silverpine is definitely the play.Durator is still a good starting zone. Its just mostly beasts so you dont get much cash unlike Elwynn and Silverpine which is mostly humanoids.
They do seem a bit tuned upAlso I just now realized that Orcs have two racial cooldowns and one is a 15% magical damage reduction. Wuuuut?