gremlinz273
Ahn'Qiraj Raider
- 899
- 1,289
Got banned from the beta today, I have no idea which of my relatively benign i thought names caused it, between largo mara, mecha hetler, stanky mcbuckpants, im betting it was sofah ingsho.
I want to like this version of classic, but most of the changes are rather off to me. The new alliance race having a lengthy rep grind in the starter zone for a crafted transmog set, kind of off to me. You can tell me I dont have to do it, why should it bother me. But it does, just the whole idea of it, bothers me.
I want to like this version of classic, but most of the changes are rather off to me. The new alliance race having a lengthy rep grind in the starter zone for a crafted transmog set, kind of off to me. You can tell me I dont have to do it, why should it bother me. But it does, just the whole idea of it, bothers me.
- 1




