World of Warcraft: Forever

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1,987
10,222
There was some discussion in the main wow thread about vibe coding your own UI. 100% doable. I still have a ways to go before I call mine done, but here is a screenshot of what I've done so far.

Features not shown, single bag with search, sort, and auto-sell grey items. I have built a no taskbar flashing tool for when your minimized (get a tell, guild message, get hit, and you won't see that annoying wow emblem flash on your windows taskbar) with settings that allow you to change the sensitivity in case you want to flash for something but not everything (this is great tool for when you want to play at work). Move anything to rearrange. Healbot like functionality on the raid frames. Similar to ElvUI, you can hit a menu button for key bindings that allows you to mouse over a button and hit any key to bind it (even the mini bar character, talent, quest etc. buttons).

If anyone is interested when I'm done with it, I'll share the files. Coding was done 100% with Claude, as I didn't touch a single line of it. Artwork has been a mix between Grok and ChatGPT. (4k image was too big for the upload and had to shrink it quite a bit).

Pogi_UI.jpg
 
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1,987
10,222
Rogue is going to be my HC character. I would never have touched HC before but since you get legacy points for stuff you do on HC that is account wide and when you die you can just transfer into your main or other ruleset there's no reason not to try it.

Staring Star Wars GIF by Disney+
 

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,951
132,077
There was some discussion in the main wow thread about vibe coding your own UI. 100% doable. I still have a ways to go before I call mine done, but here is a screenshot of what I've done so far.

Features not shown, single bag with search, sort, and auto-sell grey items. I have built a no taskbar flashing tool for when your minimized (get a tell, guild message, get hit, and you won't see that annoying wow emblem flash on your windows taskbar) with settings that allow you to change the sensitivity in case you want to flash for something but not everything (this is great tool for when you want to play at work). Move anything to rearrange. Healbot like functionality on the raid frames. Similar to ElvUI, you can hit a menu button for key bindings that allows you to mouse over a button and hit any key to bind it (even the mini bar character, talent, quest etc. buttons).

If anyone is interested when I'm done with it, I'll share the files. Coding was done 100% with Claude, as I didn't touch a single line of it. Artwork has been a mix between Grok and ChatGPT. (4k image was too big for the upload and had to shrink it quite a bit).

View attachment 642701
What kind of artwork did you feed it?
 

elidib

SamDaMan's Dungeon Club
3,221
7,103
I wouln't even think about world firsts unless your guild name happens to be APES.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,951
132,077
Weak Aura is dead, DBM exists but not like it did.

Forever is supposed to be slower paced than retail and more in pace with Vanilla raids. So there's really no reason to even need shit like DBM, But if you need an addon to tell you "You're in fire move" You probably need help with other things like life choices that don't involve WoW.
Do you even play this game bro?

We will 1000000% have retards who stand in fire on a boss that has two mechanics. One of which is throwing the fire.
 
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

rolien

Golden Knight of the Realm
349
365
Do you even play this game bro?

We will 1000000% have retards who stand in fire on a boss that has two mechanics. One of which is throwing the fire.
I mean... You're not wrong...
Regardless

I was browsing the forums and came across this fucking Gem. Got someone that's saying the faggots screeching about Asmon are the toxic ones and one of these dumb fuck libtards actually says to join the guild get their addon so you can sit in their chat to see how toxic it is...
Screenshot 2026-10-04 074419.png


These people are Literally this fucking Meme. I fucking hate these people.

1791116084288.png
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

yerm

Avatar of War Slayer
7,743
20,502
A lot of you dudes care waaay too much about publicly totally not caring about asmongold.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
1,987
10,222
What kind of artwork did you feed it?

I just gave them a prompt. I started on ChatGPT with something like, "I'm creating a UI replacement for World of Warcraft classic. Can you create me an alliance and horde themed player frame to start. It gave me that player frame that you see for the alliance side. For the other elements of the UI, I just asked it to coordinate the artwork design.

Here is the horde design.

IMG_0376.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0376.jpeg
    IMG_0376.jpeg
    675.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
5,075
7,154
I like Asmongold for the most part. Fairly harmless and coming from the right place. And what he is doing is hilarious. But if I was playing right now I wouldn't want to be on a server with his guilds.
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,951
132,077
My 6 year old daughter had seen me messing around in the beta. I let her make a character just because. I totally thought she'd choose a gay space elf, night elf, or something. But nope. She locked right in on the male Orc because he was "big and awesome." Then gave him a red mohawk.

I tried to explain the classes to her I was like Mage is sort of like Elsa, this one is like a ninja that can hide in shadows, this one has evil bad magic, and this one can have doggy pets. She dials right in on the ninja part. I told her she had to name him and out of thin air she pulls out a fantasy name of "Sul Effen." No idea where she got that idea from, even typed it herself.

But I am taking this as a sign. Horde it is.

When she got into the game itself she immediately walked into a fire and burned to death because she was paying attention to something else. Maybe the kids are going to be alright.
 
Last edited:
  • 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Ding!
Reactions: 14 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
47,951
132,077
I just gave them a prompt. I started on ChatGPT with something like, "I'm creating a UI replacement for World of Warcraft classic. Can you create me an alliance and horde themed player frame to start. It gave me that player frame that you see for the alliance side. For the other elements of the UI, I just asked it to coordinate the artwork design.

Here is the horde design.

View attachment 642732
Looks good!
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,621
14,231
My 6 year old daughter had seen me messing around in the beta. I let her make a character just because. I totally thought she'd choose a gay space elf, night elf, or something. But nope. She locked right in on the male Orc because he was "big and awesome." Then gave him a red mohawk.

I tried to explain the classes to her I was like Mage is sort of like Elsa, this one is like a ninja that can hide in shadows, this one has evil bad magic, and this one can have doggy pets. She dials right in on the ninja part. I told her she had to name him and out of thin air she pulls out a fantasy name of "Sul Effen." No idea where she got that idea from, even typed it herself.

But I am taking this as a sign. Horde it is.

When she got into the game itself she immediately walked into a fire and burned to death because she was paying attention to something else. Maybe the gets are going to be alright.
That's so cool.
 

Burren

Golden Baronet of the Realm
7,621
14,231
Tanking RFC. 1/3 done. Random server crash. 9 minute queue....

Nope, 48 minute queue now.
 
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user