World of Warcraft: Current Year

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Really? "This guy only has to do 55 days of shitty dailies instead of 60 to get a recolor mount, a stupid toy and some blue gear from a rep vendor" is REALLY a problem? I thought it was an okay boon but well, seems I am really off

Time is money, friend.

The trait probably costs them at least some money as people finish up a little sooner and cancel until new content.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Back when humans were allowed to be hunters I race changed from NE to Human only for that fucking rep gain. Good job I haven't played in 5 years or so.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've not really raided or done any dungeons past maybe original Naxx. However, with War Within on the horizon I thought I would start up and do the Remix event to level up a character to max. Anyone know of any guild groups planning on doing that I could group with? I've been leveling a couple classes trying to find one I like beforehand and unlocking a few allied races as I go too. (unfortunately quite a bit more casual than my raider college days though)

Cybsled

Looks like no Blizzcon this year - probably felt the content ready to present wasn't worth the negative press that might have come from it

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Looks like no Blizzcon this year - probably felt the content ready to present wasn't worth the negative press that might have come from it
There just isn't enough interest in Blizzard products anymore. I'm sure lack of content doesn't help, but when they didn't even sell out Blizzcon last year, the writing was on the wall that people just aren't excited about Blizzard.

I doubt we see another one, as interest continues to wane. Similar to EQ and Fanfares.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They dropped their load by listing the next 10 years of WoW and the rest of their games are in the gutter and cancelling their survival game. Doesn’t surprise me at all.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
But I bet they'll have Blizzard online event where you can watch pre-recorded videos and shitty esports with a $50 DLC pack!