World of Warcraft: Current Year

jmal2000

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Unfortunately I was consumed with a hentai addiction at that age. Which skewed my attraction to women. I only fuck pretty women because hentai women are so perfect.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The promise of Mike Morhaime Chris Metzen putting some Testosterone into the game seems to have been a false theory. Filled to the brim with estrogen, once again, with no masculine males.

But if you really watched it for the same reason I did, then we share the same bad taste in women:

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The promise of Mike Morhaime putting some Testosterone into the game seems to have been a false theory. Filled to the brim with estrogen, once again, with no masculine males.

But if you really watched it for the same reason I did, then we share the same bad taste in women:
You know Morhaime hasnt worked there in years right? lol

Burns

The promise of Mike Morhaime Chris Metzen putting some Testosterone into the game seems to have been a false theory. Filled to the brim with estrogen, once again, with no masculine males.

I would certainly trust an Asian woman to make a good game over the troons they usually roll out (not that Blizzard could manage that, as a whole). I don't want to watch the whole video but, from the short bits where I hear her talking, she sounds like she has a small bit of leftover accent?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Seems like someone who needs to be in the thot thread with a pineapple in her ass.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
118363.jpg

Black +1
Female +1
Lesbian (haircut) +1
Trans (in masculine role at least) +1
Disabilities +2

+6 is pretty minmaxxed when you can't make characters be Muslim. It's just missing some vitiligo.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

View attachment 525216

Black +1
Female +1
Lesbian (haircut) +1
Disabilities +2

+6 is pretty minmaxxed when you can't make characters be Muslim. It's just missing some vitiligo.
Holy fuck, I was impressed by the armor for a minute. Like, that looks great! Not a fan of the boots, but the rest is nice. But THEN, I saw the fucking missing arm. If I was in a better mood, I'd laugh.

On another note, someone linked this to me on Discord. The bald man agrees with me. I feel special.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I’ll resub for a decade if they add wheelchairs to character creation and ramps to Azeroth. Let’s gooooooooo

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 525216

Black +1
Female +1
Lesbian (haircut) +1
Disabilities +2

Lol it's like serving someone up a slice of prime rib then puking on the plate after setting it down.

It's all just so retarded.

Burns

…spider filter…fuck’s sake.
I had a person in my guild that disliked spiders bad enough that they would have used a mod to change all the spider models. I didn't know mods to edit spiders out of games was really a thing until they said something about doing it for Skyrim.

Blizzard kinda fucked themselves on this one, since they stated they would ban people that used mods to change models on the user side. Before that, people so inclined could have just used a third party mod and it would not have changed the game for anyone else.

Personally, I was sorta tempted to buy the 2 mil spider mount and knowing there were people that hated looking at it kinda added to my desire to buy it.