World of Warcraft: Current Year

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
have you done Heroic KJ? swings 3 through 5 of felclaws is like 100-150% stagger per hit.

i dont even bother with keeping isb up 100% of the time during the stages i'm not tanking, normally i'll ISB right before i taunt, and make sure i have >10 seconds left when he felclaws because i'm saving every brew i can for purify's.

I think we are going to see a nerf in KJ's melee damage in the near future, currently normal KJ hits just as hard as mythic Guldan.

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
If you have flying, you can fly to the end/goal of Magic of Flight and Like the Wind Kirin Tor world quests.
I knew about Magic of flight, but didn't know about like the wind, fucking A.

Recently leveled my mage, amazing that I got him him to 904 in less than 2 weeks via crafted, and lucking out on 2 legendaries first day of 110. Especially lucky 1 was shard of exodar. Was my original WoW char when I started on Blackhand, so funny getting msg asking how to get my PvP title all the time.

If any alch looking to mass produce oblit, the alch trinket is a great source as you can spawn extras with rank 3. The infernal stones are dirt cheap, I have loads of blood and felwort. Generally get an average of 150ish per trinket.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I knew about Magic of flight, but didn't know about like the wind, fucking A.

Yeah, you just have to make sure you're on the mount before you get into the area of the mage guy and it gives you that new hotbar.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Ran out of order hall resources a few days before my vacation is ending. Going to have quite a bit of AP in my bags when I log in again.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Ran out of order hall resources a few days before my vacation is ending. Going to have quite a bit of AP in my bags when I log in again.
I'm at 35k on my rogue and it's killing me that I have nothing to spend them on.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Im hanging on to mine because Im sure there's going to be some stupidly huge dump for them when argus gets released.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Are brms dropping 4pc t19 for 2+2pc?

Trying to decide because a few of my items are tf915-925

No, the 4pc T20 is drastically better than the 2+2. for dps eventually you'll be wearing shoulders+chest (shoulders are amazing btw).

also for reference the best T20 pieces are head, legs, gloves, cloak.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Sorry I meant I only have 2 pc now, should I rock 2+2 or just old 4pc until I get 4?

I'm thinking 2+2 but it'll be a balancing act again.

I have the Lego chest so I can't go 2+4

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
currently i'm wearing 2p T19 and 2p T20, I prefer it over wearing the 4p T19. i have 3 pieces of T20 just waiting on the head to drop.

at this point i would just go for ilevel until you can reach the 4pc T20.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
currently i'm wearing 2p T19 and 2p T20, I prefer it over wearing the 4p T19. i have 3 pieces of T20 just waiting on the head to drop.

at this point i would just go for ilevel until you can reach the 4pc T20.
That's what I'm doing right now anyways, cool. Been fuckin out of it lol

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
You guys got lucky with that one; apparently Windwalker its either 4pc T19 or 4pc T20 because the 2pc T20 is kind of worthless without the 4pc bonus lol. The biggest combo of course being 2pc + 4pc. This is on top of the fact that a bunch of the fights in ToS aren't melee friendly.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So I'm sitting at 49/50 writhing essence and I know I am going to forget about that and open my weekly chest before I do a random heroic and will waste 19 of the 20 essences I get from the chest.

I fucking know it.

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
So I'm sitting at 49/50 writhing essence and I know I am going to forget about that and open my weekly chest before I do a random heroic and will waste 19 of the 20 essences I get from the chest.

I fucking know it.

It counts as currency and you can have over 50. So no worries.