World of Warcraft: Legion

Discussion in 'MMORPG General Discussion' started by hodj, Jul 30, 2016.

1. kaid Well-Known Member

kaid
    Ratings:
    +323
    Also it is clear from the announce stuff they want world PVP to be more of a thing and realize it has been pretty much totally neglected. So this is probably a good first step to pave the way for the changes they want to do. Right now ganking is just way to OP vs certain classes you probably won't even notice you are getting attacked until you are already dead if you are not a tank. I am still not sure overall if they can ever make world pvp really viable though but we shall see.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 1
  2. Nite1 Member

Nite1
    Ratings:
    +26
    Is shadow aids? It depends on you really. The rotation isn't hard to execute but it's really punishing if you fuck it up. Fall out of void form early and your damage is fucked gg go next... that said its still really strong on progression, where you know it actually matters. The problem with the class is it's a long build-up and it has an execute which means on short farm fights it looks a lot weaker. The other thing that can be frustrating is if you're trying to maximize your running sephuz which means on top of making sure you don't screw up voidform you're also trying to proc sephuz. With the exception of our Unholy death knight and one warlock that is typically parsing gold every time I'm still extremely competitive against everybody else unless it's a super aoe fight. But said I really miss surrender and I really wish that blizzard hadn't bitched out on it. I mean shadow in the beginning was really good on single Target in Cleve fights and we suck that everything else and I wish they would have left it like that cuz it was so much fun

3. moonarchia Well-Known Member

moonarchia
    Ratings:
    +4,945
    Thank fucking god they didn't go all ham on BM.

4. BoozeCube Well-Known Member

BoozeCube
    Ratings:
    +15,303
    [​IMG]

• Worf Worf x 4
  5. Palum Less Valuable Than A Visitor
    DONOR

Palum
    Ratings:
    +20,702
    Tier sets gone finally. I for one am happy with this.

• Solidarity Solidarity x 2
  6. Noodleface Delicious Noodles
    AMOD

Noodleface
    Ratings:
    +5,483
    I'm about 50/50. For one, we've had them since molten core. On the other hand, I do feel a bit locked in with gear choices.

7. Palum Less Valuable Than A Visitor
    DONOR

Palum
    Ratings:
    +20,702
    Yes but at this point who cares. Sets made sense when they were THE piece of gear for the slot. In the land of six items per slot now, sets are just creating garbage.

Plus, while legos themselves sucked, I will HAPPILY take unique effect single slot items every day over sets. Azerite seems to be filling that role so I think it's going to be far more interesting to get gear. Especially now that you can actually use the vanilla stat gauntlets you get out of your mythic cache.

8. xzi Mouthbreather
    DONOR

xzi
    Ratings:
    +2,210
    Yeah I think it comes down to the new system, armor replacing our artifact weapons and now essentially whether you pvp, dungeon, or raid you can achieve that armor. I'm fully okay with that. Half the sets are retarded anyways.

9. Jox Member

Jox
    Ratings:
    +40
    It the removes the stupid scenario for some classes where you need to use old tier that's 20-30 ilvls lower just for bonuses.

10. BoozeCube Well-Known Member

BoozeCube
    Ratings:
    +15,303
    Removing tier sets will be odd for sure, but maybe now they can actually balance shit instead of using the sets to fix their fuckups.

11. xzi Mouthbreather
    DONOR

xzi
    Ratings:
    +2,210
    I play at a disadvantage as ret because I refuse to use 2pc of my old tier along with current, but you sure can catch me complaining about ret being mediocre dps

12. BoozeCube Well-Known Member

BoozeCube
    Ratings:
    +15,303
    You should go Ret when classic comes out.

13. xzi Mouthbreather
    DONOR

xzi
    Ratings:
    +2,210
    I'm 100% going to and nobody can stop me.

14. BoozeCube Well-Known Member

BoozeCube
    Ratings:
    +15,303
    [​IMG]

• Worf Worf x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Picard Picard x 1
  15. Blitz Well-Known Member

Blitz
    Ratings:
    +327
    Old people play Horde because it makes them feel energized with a level of "coolness" playing the "evil" races.

All the nerds who get the Horde tattoo. "For The Horde".... Cringe City, USA

16. a c i d.f l y ಠ_ಠ
    DONOR

a c i d.f l y
    Ratings:
    +579
    As if anyone who obtained a world of warcraft tattoo isn't inherently cringe. You piece of shit Alliance.

• Worf Worf x 2
  17. xzi Mouthbreather
    DONOR

xzi
    Ratings:
    +2,210
    I'm gonna get the horde symbol tattooed right on my fuckin face

• Worf Worf x 1
  18. BoozeCube Well-Known Member

BoozeCube
    Ratings:
    +15,303
    Not sure how Horde are evil though. Aren't the alliance usually the ones doing sinister shit?

19. Alkorin Immersion Slayer
    SUPER DONOR

Alkorin
    Ratings:
    +696
    At a base level, the Horde are no more or less evil than the Alliance. Anyone who's played this game since, I dunno, any point at all should know that by now.

Remember who we're talking about here. Everything Blizzard does in the name of "balance" comes off as a knee-jerk reaction. We'll just get a different set of reactions, but the same end results.

20. Noodleface Delicious Noodles
    AMOD

Noodleface
    Ratings:
    +5,483
    Im pretty sure "old people" play horde because alliance are fags

• Worf Worf x 3
    • Solidarity Solidarity x 1