World of Warcraft: Current Year

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm awaiting the final boss encounter of an expansion to include a pet battle mechanic and the huge recruitment drive for people like McCheese.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Archeology dig site spawns in the middle of the fight. You have to survey/dig while adds flood in, interrupting. Collect enough fragments, dump them into an ancient warmachine. Spawns a tiny cute version of said warmachine that you have to pet battle to gain control. Once you gain control, it switches to vehicle ui so you can drive the mini warmachine up the boss's arsehole to attack his colon.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm awaiting the final boss encounter of an expansion to include a pet battle mechanic and the huge recruitment drive for people like McCheese.

Just imagine if instead of waves of adds during a boss, there were waves of battle pets that had to be intercepted, battled, and defeated! You could have a whole group of pet battlers assigned to handle them when they spawn. Come on Blizzard, the unwashed masses are crying out for such a raid. This is how you get Timmy Casual into raiding.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Archeology dig site spawns in the middle of the fight. You have to survey/dig while adds flood in, interrupting. Collect enough fragments, dump them into an ancient warmachine. Spawns a tiny cute version of said warmachine that you have to pet battle to gain control. Once you gain control, it switches to vehicle ui so you can drive the mini warmachine up the boss's arsehole to attack his colon.

o-face.gif

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

Eq2 actually had something like this. They had a forge in Sol Ro I think that we had a full group go into and you could get into an instance that had a forge. On that forge you could make some really nice weapons but as you were working swarms of things would spawn and try to attack the smith. With the weird crafting minigame it was pretty tense on how many you could make of good quality before you just got swamped and had to flee.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Today I surpassed the 300 unique battle pets plateau. I am celebrating with pizza rolls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

xzi

Mouthbreather
Hey that's not fair I am also a cancerous tool and I don't have a big youtube channel

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
thats a hard question, for what kind of content?

druids are good since they can shift to bears for the arm buff
DH get crazy leech like twice a minute with 4pc/lego helm
mages can cheese a lot of mechanics with iceblock/coldsnap and invis cheeses a few abilities (like KJ's dreadflame)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Okay, other than Warlocks;

What DPS are the least squishy?

Boomkin if you take resto affinity are pretty burly. They get pretty large amounts of armor and have solid self healing for emergencies. I mained boomkin and secondary is warlock and the warlock is more durable but the difference is not that much. Both in pvp can survive a pretty disturbing amount of time with a melee wailing away at you without that much problem.