World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I'm 49.5 but didn't stay on past midnight because I'm at work today. Enjoyable grind so far, wish I had done some more of it in the new rep area instead of dungeons because I will need to get honored either way. But I leave tomorrow for a week so we'll see how it goes while I'm away.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
How long did it take?

Considering this or Elden Ring DLC prep or FF14 for the crossover event.

8-12 hours for most of my party depending on whether or not they used fodder and with breaks here and there.

I think I could do it solo on my mage faster.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I'm 49.5 but didn't stay on past midnight because I'm at work today. Enjoyable grind so far, wish I had done some more of it in the new rep area instead of dungeons because I will need to get honored either way. But I leave tomorrow for a week so we'll see how it goes while I'm away.

If you got out there pre gold nerf and before it got crowded it was pretty gross exp and money. One guildie made about 500g and got to 50 at basically the same pace as our dungeon group. When we went we kept getting 200+ player layers in the ashenvale one so we ditched and went back to ZF.

I started doing the feralas one though and it's still decent xp/money/rep and not so crowded for at least another day or two ;[

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I did 48-50 in the Feralas incursion Friday morning. Great xp once you figure out all the quests and get a route down, gold was fine. 40-50 took about 10 hours. Got a couple rogue runes, bought my WSG ring, dagger, and bracers. Looking forward to ST tonight. I’ve really enjoyed all the SoD changes to this point.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
They halved pvp damage because everything is so bursty.

....BUT, apparently that damage debuff is only for level 50s, do with that what you will ;)