World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juvarisx

Florida
I think they are saying MC will be 20 man but they can change ZG to be competitive gear wise with BWL as a 20 man but have BWL as a 40 man.

I like these changes, and the fact they are really going to get weird with runes so there are some truly out of the box specs as we approach 60.

Kaines

Potato Supreme

long read but looks like theyre just accelerating exp overall (good change) and MC, as well as the 50 leveling raid is gonna for sure be 20 man
40 man raids were always a mistake. Hopefully they stop at 20. 25 at the absolute most. The day 40 man raids died in retail WoW was the best day retail WoW had after TBC.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I think they lost me in the long ass delay between phases. I stopped playing and now I’m not interested in any of my characters anymore.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
It also doesn't work for the waylaid supplies turn ins, that would be funny if they were giving 36 gold a pop lol

Juvarisx

Florida
Its nice, I am working on a balance druid cause of it and you really do fly through it, should help maintain pop since there isnt a lot to do at max once you done your gold quests and pre raid bis if you dont pvp.

I am having fun with a disc priest, they really should have added dual spec though. I know its cheap to respec but its just extra hoops to jump through to do it.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its nice, I am working on a balance druid cause of it and you really do fly through it, should help maintain pop since there isnt a lot to do at max once you done your gold quests and pre raid bis if you dont pvp.

I am having fun with a disc priest, they really should have added dual spec though. I know its cheap to respec but its just extra hoops to jump through to do it.
And people would still respec even within two different spec options. I do, depending on raid or PvP activities.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Vacation from 4/6-12 across the country. RIP my grind time. Might be able to get 50 before I leave...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users