World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If Quick Strike ends up being real it also solves the fiddliness of Heroic Strike

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I don't get the auras thing. I loaded one for a mage and it gives me a duplicate mana bar (why?) a closed eye icon that does nothing, and a redded out smashed pie icon that also does nothing. Why would anyone want this?

What nobody mentioned about getting it to work is the attached site gives you giant strings of stuff you paste into a big empty import window to make stuff pretend to do things.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I don't get the auras thing. I loaded one for a mage and it gives me a duplicate mana bar (why?) a closed eye icon that does nothing, and a redded out smashed pie icon that also does nothing. Why would anyone want this?

What nobody mentioned about getting it to work is the attached site gives you giant strings of stuff you paste into a big empty import window to make stuff pretend to do things.
If you play a class where you get assraped for dropping anything or missing the perfect moment not only in rotation, but also for your particular fight with every cooldown, it's extremely important if you wanna hit those 99+ percentiles in dps.

Plenty of classes can never bother and do just fine. Classes like Feral druid, you'll definitely lose out bigly to someone who uses, assuming all other levels of autism are equal.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
I understood about 5% of what you just said
It makes
dance arcade GIF by South Park
easier.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Yea that looks like a slot machine or something. I just turned them all off. I leveled to 20 on a mage in turtle recently and really all I did was push frost bolt and summon some water now and then.

I don't expect to get much further this time. I'll probably stop when I get some cool looking gear and make ai pictures of my character.

• 1Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Was kul tiras current expansion (dragon flight or fight for az??) Noticed the island says 10-60, but then using chrome I can also make any other expansion continent/ planet a leveling 10-60

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea that looks like a slot machine or something. I just turned them all off. I leveled to 20 on a mage in turtle recently and really all I did was push frost bolt and summon some water now and then.

I don't expect to get much further this time. I'll probably stop when I get some cool looking gear and make ai pictures of my character.
K bye

• 1Worf

Sludig

If all my shit is 6 years old, any reason folks can see not to click all the gear up stuff on my live characters? I know i may lose titles I dont care. I can't imagine I'd have gear worth a shit at all, though do you lose inventory etc? I thought you did and I dont want to refarm bwl for an Ashkandi (actual item not just the graphic) Not like I'll really touch them I dont think with SOD starting.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If all my shit is 6 years old, any reason folks can see not to click all the gear up stuff on my live characters? I know i may lose titles I dont care. I can't imagine I'd have gear worth a shit at all, though do you lose inventory etc? I thought you did and I dont want to refarm bwl for an Ashkandi (actual item not just the graphic) Not like I'll really touch them I dont think with SOD starting.

what?

• 1Worf

Sludig

Actually no typo's, but if you havn't read my previous posts I'm playing catch up on being out for 6-10 years (played a few months in legion).

All my characters are releveled with the new level caps and have big gear up buttons at login. It was mentioned it's like a delete and boost and you lose individual titles, and some other things, I thought I'd read it deletes all your gear but I guess that comes back in mail. But nukles your hot keys/bars as well.
Given only casually playing legion I imagine my gear wouldn't have been rescaled that well, but who knows, googling since I asked this, looks like the gear it gives is like barely green quality junk.
One of the big things I did playing in legion w/ a new account was to go back and farm BWL for Ashkandi to just have it as it was my defining thing from when I first played. WOuldn't have wanted to lose it if the gear up deleted any gear.
And I was meaning it may be pointless if I'm not really touching live because I"m focused on SOD.

Long form good nuff fer ya?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I have no clue sorry. Maybe try to ask in the current year thread? No clue how active it is. I myself haven't played for years.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I understood about 5% of what you just said
Poop socks, piss bottles and pizza rolls were this forums foundation. While nobody here has accomplished anything of real note that doesn't involve lots of cringe and police reports, we have a pretty massive amount gaming tea-bagging under our collective belts here.

• 1Truth!

yerm

Actually no typo's, but if you havn't read my previous posts I'm playing catch up on being out for 6-10 years (played a few months in legion).

All my characters are releveled with the new level caps and have big gear up buttons at login. It was mentioned it's like a delete and boost and you lose individual titles, and some other things, I thought I'd read it deletes all your gear but I guess that comes back in mail. But nukles your hot keys/bars as well.
Given only casually playing legion I imagine my gear wouldn't have been rescaled that well, but who knows, googling since I asked this, looks like the gear it gives is like barely green quality junk.
One of the big things I did playing in legion w/ a new account was to go back and farm BWL for Ashkandi to just have it as it was my defining thing from when I first played. WOuldn't have wanted to lose it if the gear up deleted any gear.
And I was meaning it may be pointless if I'm not really touching live because I"m focused on SOD.

Long form good nuff fer ya?

You'd probably have better luck asking about current live wow in the pantheon thread than in here.

• 2Worf

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't bash my weakaura unless you've tried to play Outlaw spec. There's a ton of bullshit to keep track of.

• 2Worf

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Game day hype is real. I already made lunch for tomorrow and Saturday. Gonna shit in a sock boys!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users