World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
Same. I assume names will be gone oh well.

Yea I see asmon got in and has a ton of people around him, probably still some names though.

Asmon Esfan and a few other streamers I follow all on Crusader

Looks like alliance can't be played on crusader strike right now too, so we should still be able to create horde chars though I hope

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Thinking the big brain plan may be to just go to sleep when I get home and wake up at 4am to try character creation

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1701380304254.png

Just like the good old days.
fuck-yeah-oh-yeah.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Seems like layering is not working - this is dramatically worse than Classic launch in game

Jasker

brown please <Wow Guild Officer> /brown please
The numbers seem staggeringly large. Didn't realize this was going to be so massive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
The numbers seem staggeringly large. Didn't realize this was going to be so massive.
Going to be interesting how much these numbers hold... and if so how many layers they will need in Ashenvale later on. Imagine trying to pvp in zones this crowded/laggy?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
There has been a lot of hype for this, I knew it was going to be a crush from the jump. Even with layering, wonder if they going to drop another server or two. God wouldn’t it be great if this winds up having more legs under it than live?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
31 minutes seems doubtful. Hopefully they get layers working soon, that should alleviate queues I hope.

doubt.jpg