World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just assumed the stones were working and summoning , I just hadn;'t had need to try one yet

Kaines

Potato Supreme
If they do that I'd like to see maybe warlocks only require one clicker? Something to keep them stronger.
Warlocks would still be stronger as they can do it anywhere. I've seen locks offering summons to Ratchet on Alliance side for a charge.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Warlocks would still be stronger as they can do it anywhere. I've seen locks offering summons to Ratchet on Alliance side for a charge.
We had one guy on our server summoning to Mulgore for DMF. Said he made over 1k gold doing it for the week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is our Wildgrowth alliance guild running the raid? Nearing 25 on lock and warrior, and interesting in running BFD.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is our Wildgrowth alliance guild running the raid? Nearing 25 on lock and warrior, and interesting in running BFD.
I think a few people have run it as a pug. I'm pretty sure a guild only run hasn't happened yet. I'm 24 on my priest and almost ready to respec out of shadow to disc once the guild is ready to make some runs.

• 1Like

Kiki

Log Wizard
We have 9 25s, and a bunch of 22+. We could run pretty soon. I've already respecced to tank, just trying to get some more SFK and WC for drops. Just let me know if anyone needs a dungeon.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
We have 9 25s, and a bunch of 22+. We could run pretty soon. I've already respecced to tank, just trying to get some more SFK and WC for drops. Just let me know if anyone needs a dungeon.
I'm still missing shoulders and belt from SFK so I'll be more than happy to go there or WC.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I can't roll up with the pvp boys due to imbalance. I did get on Wild Growth. Anyone want to hang with a Dwarf Priest? (what is the meta priest? haha)

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I think my homies finally clicked. 40ish min bfd.

Still having more fun than I thought. About to hit revered wsg, pvp r3 tomorrow likely, making monies, blasting.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I think my homies finally clicked. 40ish min bfd.

Still having more fun than I thought. About to hit revered wsg, pvp r3 tomorrow likely, making monies, blasting.
Yeah we haven't been using the bfd buff the entire run, just on Kelris/Aku'mai. We were like 47 minutes this week I think, and only down to 110m on both buffs. I can ride this darkmoon faire buff out for another 2 months at this rate.

Edit: Revered WSG is the only thing I need to do, and farm some money. If 20k honor (rumor has it it's 11.5k) doesn't get me R3 I won't be ranking any higher.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah we haven't been using the bfd buff the entire run, just on Kelris/Aku'mai. We were like 47 minutes this week I think, and only down to 110m on both buffs. I can ride this darkmoon faire buff out for another 2 months at this rate.

Edit: Revered WSG is the only thing I need to do, and farm some money. If 20k honor (rumor has it it's 11.5k) doesn't get me R3 I won't be ranking any higher.
There's no rank decay so even if you don't hit R3 this week, you'll still get 80% progress through your current rank and hit it next week even with just casual pvp.

At least, that's my understanding of how it works.

Anyway, this has been fun and I take back what I said about the community.

Last edited:

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
There's no rank decay so even if you don't hit R3 this week, you'll still get 80% progress through your current rank and hit it next week even with just casual pvp.

At least, that's my understanding of how it works.

Anyway, this has been fun and I take back what I said about the community.
That's correct. And there is no system PRIOR TO RANK 14 that brackets people by how much honor they got in a week. So if you don't care about the HWL weapons (I think think feral does?) there's no reason to even have to be that sweaty.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
ez pz

1702401841244.png
1702401862116.png

hah ya. use it straight through the next dmf. i would also farm to exalted if you can. you get access to the epics which are pretty solid starting from 40 and there is zero chance in shit anyone is going to want to be doing wsg next phase onwards. can pretty much afk in ashenvale for 200 rep even if you don't do anything.