World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I only found the first rune by level 7. I have a chest that needs rough stones to fill. I found some shit for like 3 other mage runes though. Anyone have some rough stones?

As warrior. Got to level 7, now will play again later tonight.
Right at the start in elywynn at least you should get quest to get victory rush rune, not sure if other races will need to go visit each others zones for some of the basic runes.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Right at the start in elywynn at least you should get quest to get victory rush rune, not sure if other races will need to go visit each others zones for some of the basic runes.
Weird night elves get bladestorm instead of victory rush, you guys might want to make the run to Teldrassil?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Dwarfs get victory rush. That's the only one I have rn.
Well I think that one's in every zone because I just said I got it in elwynn, was even a quest rather than randomly found

Sludig

Weird night elves get bladestorm instead of victory rush, you guys might want to make the run to Teldrassil?
Seems like it should have been a quest off starting area warrior trainer

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
1701437801544.png

This is what I got for druid so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Questions:
  • If someone has played so much damn WoW in their lives that the idea of rolling a new character and doing fucking Mulgore or Coldridge again makes them recoil, how fun would SoD be? As in, how different is it really?
  • Last time I played all the content outside of instances was basically faceroll, is the same true of SoD?
  • What's the boxing scene like? Last time I played I boxed a fury warrior and shadowpriest and it was OK, but the game was too easy for it to really matter.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Well you're playing hunter right? I rest my case.
Paladin actually! I never played one in classic before, so it's me and 40% of the alliance userbase playing Pallies I guess.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Went priest and got to lvl 6, it's refreshing having so much extra stuff in the starting areas. Some of these abilities I've seen are so good. Will really make classic an interesting experience.

I'm interested to see what the top DPS ends up being. I really hope warlocks get seed of destruction if mages are getting living bomb.

Trash is going to get obliterated, making runs even faster and maybe even a little fun!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Warrior will still be king DPS once gear gets around. The thing that makes them scale so well is how Rage works in the first place. The ability to do more damage makes you generate more rage which generates more damage. Your only limitation is having targets to dump rage on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
unlimited rage + the execute mechanic of classic will ensure warriors remain on top, but I expect a lot more parity.

right now in classic era its Warriors 2,400, Rogues 1,800, mages 1,000-2000 depending on the boss mechanics, then.....
everyone else 700-900 dps

• 2Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The runes being swappable outside of combat is going to be great for the classes getting powerful AoE runes. Just swap em back to single target for solo bosses.

• 2Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
regeneration + living bomb + living flame + arcane explosion is some fun ass leveling lol

• 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
I keep getting booted to 30-60 min queues.

1) Random crash on character creation.
2) Relogged to clear a quest bug.
3) Knocked over my laptop and it's doing windows update now??

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Moron

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Lmao

Layering and bots doing chest looting.

Captura_de_tela_2023-12-01_160912.png

This wouldn't last an hour on turtle wow. Blizzard gives zero fucks.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users