World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
But the key broadcasting is through IS Boxer? I've been seeing people talk about using AHK or hardware KVM to get around the rule against key broadcasting that Blizzard put out in 2020 or something.

This is all just me reading about it though, I last played in 2018 apparently, and even then I only played for like 1 evening. Last I really played was WotLK when I quit immediately after getting my buddy his frostmourne or shadowmourne or whatever, lol
I used both the two week IS Boxer trial and AHK with 1 month of a RAF account, right before they changed it from granting the huge XP boosts (Legion I think). It's been a while now, so I don't remember exactly how I had it set up, but I think it was mostly tank on box 1, healer on box 2 and then grinding instances for better xp, due to the RAF bonus.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fire spec sucks. Cast times are so looooooooooooooooooooooooooong
Classic was all about ice mages. Especially since almost all of the original end-game content was fire based. Maybe they will do something with high-level runes to fix this, but unlikely.

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
SoD is basically MMO Diablo Season with the runes. Probably some interesting they could do with a little new content, seasonal re work of talents or new talent trees, and itemization. Hardcore server fits right in as the alternative rule set.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There was a guy on classic who 15 boxed all mages and broadcast on twitch. You’ll be fine Tuco.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
So, is there a place in a forum guild on a Pve server for a 40 year old who barely played classic WoW because he played EQ2, never raided in WoW until WoD can only play a few hours here and there(newborn baby,) but has the next 3 months off work for said baby? 🤣
are you me? we have a guild on wild growth. i still miss poet's palace. that and hamerknell in rift are my favorite dungeon experiences

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
They did it. I have no clue how, but they did it. Sludig or something like that.
I can vouch for this. I saw the whole thing Thursday night/Friday morning. They hit level 25 at about 4 or 5 am mountain time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They did it. I have no clue how, but they did it. Sludig or something like that.
Not sure how you got my name it int, I'm all of lv 10, earlier in the thread someone was sad about their hunter nerf.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
2 DM runs, 2 Cruel Barbs

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
  • 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Yea, it was another variation of a " S " guy. Sorry about the mix up.
Was my hunter. And I just did standard night elf zone to stonetalon to wetlands since I only had to hit 25. The early Zerg made me skip some quests so I ground on furbolg longer than I normally do.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
BFD was pretty fun, it's not super challenging but not super faceroll. Specially Twilight Lord Kelris, that dude fucking shreks house if you mess up the shadow chains mechanic. Alliance is also able to cheese the last boss pretty hard with pally bubbles so he ended up being really easy

Really enjoying this so far, who knows how it'll be in 4 weeks though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users