World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Rogue tank wasn't going to be great in this era, but it's really terrible. Need to add a small cleave (doesn't need to do any sort of good damage) and/or a 3-5 energy regen on dodge/parry rune or something to make it worth using before 60 at this point.

sadfsdads.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I'm a dwarf rogue on Wildgrowth. Some friends had me join them on the server. Unfortunately, who ever created the guild named it Grindr for some damn reason.

• 8Worf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 9 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Gay and fake, came home for lunch to get a few runes knocked out and servers are RIP

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
So interested to see how ranking/pvp shakes out. I have about 200 HKs this week, and a few WSG wins. Wondering if I get rank 1-2.

• 2Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So interested to see how ranking/pvp shakes out. I have about 200 HKs this week, and a few WSG wins. Wondering if I get rank 1-2.
Hopefully they made it like classic era version where you have your own tiers and aren’t competing against every player like the old grind

• 2Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hopefully they made it like classic era version where you have your own tiers and aren’t competing against every player like the old grind
I believe it will be like the old grind, except there is no decay. So unless you're pushing for 12+ you can likely get to 11 with just a few hours a week of grinding BGs (AV realistically). They also are releasing R9 when level 60 comes out, and R14 when AQ comes out.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I believe it will be like the old grind, except there is no decay. So unless you're pushing for 12+ you can likely get to 11 with just a few hours a week of grinding BGs (AV realistically). They also are releasing R9 when level 60 comes out, and R14 when AQ comes out.
Did they ever make a 10 man version of AQ? I'd like to see what kind of mechanics they would have to come up with for C'Thun when dealing with less than half the people.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Something I haven't seen mentioned here is that mobs are getting hp buffs according to level.

Like whelps in searing gorge have 5k health, which is the same as the elites used to have in the North West corner.

Possibly unable to solo 50+ and I'm assuming raid mobs will be equivalently buffed.

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I'm a dwarf rogue on Wildgrowth. Some friends had me join them on the server. Unfortunately, who ever created the guild named it Grindr for some damn reason.
Yeah... Weird.

• 2Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did they ever make a 10 man version of AQ? I'd like to see what kind of mechanics they would have to come up with for C'Thun when dealing with less than half the people.
While I haven't been following it that close, I don't think they have announced any changed to end game raiding in this Season of Discovery thing. My guess would be that rebalancing and changing mechanics to make 40 man raids only work with 10 people might be too much for the current team they have working on this.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On Wild Growth Horde. Got an Undead Warlock to 25 on Saturday. I have most everything farmed that I'd want, except for BFD items. I still need to run that.

I have 7/12 runes so far and I believe there are at least 2 more that can be obtained.

When is Phase 2 supposed to come out? The problem with WoW was always their glacial pace of content release.