World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaines

Potato Supreme
On Wild Growth Horde. Got an Undead Warlock to 25 on Saturday. I have most everything farmed that I'd want, except for BFD items. I still need to run that.

I have 7/12 runes so far and I believe there are at least 2 more that can be obtained.

When is Phase 2 supposed to come out? The problem with WoW was always their glacial pace of content release.
WoW never catered to the hardcore portion of their player base. I'm not sure that would change with an even smaller dev team. Like Burns Burns alluded to above. I'd expect at least 3 weeks of Phase 1 before we even hear news of phase 2.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Anyone got any tips for Paladin Tank mana management?

I'm always drinking between pulls which is slow, then oom in combat pretty quickly although it's enough to beat bosses.

Test low rank consecration and judgments.

Do you have a threat meter to determine if you need to spam threat generation or not?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
On Wild Growth Horde. Got an Undead Warlock to 25 on Saturday. I have most everything farmed that I'd want, except for BFD items. I still need to run that.

I have 7/12 runes so far and I believe there are at least 2 more that can be obtained.

When is Phase 2 supposed to come out? The problem with WoW was always their glacial pace of content release.
what do you mean, all 12 runes are obtainable. you mean you only want 2 more?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh, I thought they decided to hold back some for the future phases. I will check the websites for updated info.
Don’t think you can get them all yet. Or, at the very least, they aren’t all discovered yet

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
all runes have been discovered as of yesterday evening.

all 12 runes for each class are the intro runes for this phase. later phases will add runes to more armor slots.

You are complaining about when phase 2 comes out? You haven't even started Phase 1 yet. you haven't done the raid or really did any of the runes. Have you even done the Ashenvale event? Every class has a rune locked behind Honored with the new supply officer faction. Most have runes that have steps in deadmines, SFK, or BFD. Many have runes requiring quite the expenditure of gold on tradeskills and rare drops from lvl 28-30 elites.

You thought leveling from 1-25 was the game?

Last edited:
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Yea they def made sure there was stuff to do outside leveling and they put work into it other then kill x mob loot rune. I am pretty impressed to be honest, I think a lot of us thought this would be a low effort thing but its obviously not the case.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't know that it's quite for me, starting from scratch with no funds and so many really simple quality of life things is making it rough for me. Though I might be being a downer as I have a 6 inch slice in my gut recovering from a disc replacement.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Don't know that it's quite for me, starting from scratch with no funds and so many really simple quality of life things is making it rough for me. Though I might be being a downer as I have a 6 inch slice in my gut recovering from a disc replacement.

Gold is slow until you start running dungeons then you'll start steadily gaining from just shit you loot and sell to vendor. If you're smart you'll dungeon grind and quest after. Can easily make 100g+ off left over quests. I've still got all of the night elf area and like 3-4 other zones to do and I've already made like close to 100g without doing anything else special.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gold is slow until you start running dungeons then you'll start steadily gaining from just shit you loot and sell to vendor. If you're smart you'll dungeon grind and quest after. Can easily make 100g+ off left over quests. I've still got all of the night elf area and like 3-4 other zones to do and I've already made like close to 100g without doing anything else special.
Oh look at Mr. Not Gonna No Life SoD over here min maxing.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
had tons of fun leveling from 10-16 in WSG but now I cant afford any spells and all my armors broken

• 2Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
100 gold is going for $125 on playerauctions.com.

Didn't take the botters long.

• 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Oh look at Mr. Not Gonna No Life SoD over here min maxing.

Dont Judge Me White Girl GIF

• 2Worf

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone else had the caster ring and the caster staff from Deadmines stolen from them by hunters rolling?

• 2Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just short of lv24 and need a fucking rare drop outside BFD from a handful of mobs for Paladin quest...

Last edited:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Anyone else had the caster ring and the caster staff from Deadmines stolen from them by hunters rolling?
No huntards yet, but the DPS Paladins, Tank Paladins (me) and Healing Paladins are just rolling on everything.

Had a 5 Stamina ring drop and the fucking Mage rolled for it. Luckily I got it.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure WC gives a nice ring for the event quest completion at the end, unless that's a TBC thing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Sometimes I think back to all the drama I've seen over the years of MMO nerds fighting over loot and how pointless it all really is. Guy will get dozens of items of a year and the one item they get fucked on causes them to lose their mind. I smile, thinking we've all got a bit wiser.

Then I see a bunch of MMO vets talking about squabbling over the most garbagest of loot on a newbie server.

Never change!!

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users