SFK:

BFD:

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Going to try and deep dick this this weekend. I just have a ton of fuckin work to do this week.

Adulting is bullshit.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Itemization is shit at the early levels and with PvP being a feature everyone is going to go for the most stamina possible.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Going to try and deep dick this this weekend. I just have a ton of fuckin work to do this week.

Adulting is bullshit.

Feel you there. Only get maybe an hour to hop on and play and weekends have been busy with family stuff and errands. Hopefully can at least get some Deadmines runs in the next few days.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Here are the three items from the Murloc Boss in WC that are pretty good:

View attachment 503067

View attachment 503068

View attachment 503069

Other WC Boss Loot:

SFK:

BFD:
Yeah I got the Chest, it's like 2nd BIS. There's a very slightly better crafted one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Feel you there. Only get maybe an hour to hop on and play and weekends have been busy with family stuff and errands. Hopefully can at least get some Deadmines runs in the next few days.
This. I'm down for any DM runs. I'm hearthed in Westfall.

• 1Like

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Got lots of time to go back and make some $$ doing all those quests.
Yeah that's my plan during any time I don't have another task to do. Gotta wait and see how hard I have to hit pvp to get R3, and also need to get WSG friendly/honored.

• 1Like

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
anyone playing Horde on Wild Growth? taking a break from farming dark iron dwarves on my druid so I rolled a shaman last night. loving it so far

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
anyone playing Horde on Wild Growth? taking a break from farming dark iron dwarves on my druid so I rolled a shaman last night. loving it so far
You can farm the gold faster than farming the ordinances unless you don't have a ton of quests leftover.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Well I quested to 25 and have been doing most of the 24 and under quests for gold, to pay for all the mats for the damn Autosalvagers. I mean I have a few quests left but the amount of gold available from quests is finite especially since i'm saving all the 25+ quests for when P2 comes out.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
People are predicting each phase will last 3 months. If true, you are going to have LOTS of time to make gold / farm faction / run dungeons/raids for gear. Making plans right now for what you are going to do 3 months from now seems a bit overkill.

Unfortunately, we still don’t know when exactly the second phase will kick off, but given that Season of Discovery should last one year, I’d say you can expect it in February 2024. Season of Discovery will have four patches in total. The year has 12 months, and if we divide that by four, you get three, meaning you can expect a fresh patch every three months.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
People are dumb if they think phases will be 3 months. Pretty sure Blizz said it would be 4-6 weeks. 3 month phases would never let you see all of endgame.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard

Kaines

Potato Supreme
People are dumb if they think phases will be 3 months. Pretty sure Blizz said it would be 4-6 weeks. 3 month phases would never let you see all of endgame.
Yeah, WoWHead reports 1 - 2 month phases. So 4 - 8 weeks seems more likely. And I'd put money on closer to 6 - 8. Blizzard never gets in a hurry.

So I still think you'll have more than enough time to grind gear / money / faction.

Blizzard also stated that they will be watching players closely, to ensure each phase feels right for the amount of time before unlocking the next leveling phase. As of Blizzcon, Developers didn't give specifics on the amount of time, but hinted at it being more than one month, maybe two months.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
3 months of level 25 would be a surefire way of killing this version in 3 months lol

I ended up getting a shaman to 22 so far so i can see both sides of SOD, shamans pretty fun so far. A lot more active than mage, but im really looking forward to the 40 band for mage, they should explode in DPS there

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People are predicting each phase will last 3 months. If true, you are going to have LOTS of time to make gold / farm faction / run dungeons/raids for gear. Making plans right now for what you are going to do 3 months from now seems a bit overkill.

Three months makes no sense.
Phase one: 30 days
Phase two: 30 days
Phase three: 30 days
Phase four: 9 months

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users