World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wifes mage has killed hogger twice and not gotten the fingers of frost rune. Idea's?

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
could be an addon bug. try /reloadui or disable addons? otherwise maybe a shadownerf to the drop?

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
could be an addon bug. try /reloadui or disable addons? otherwise maybe a shadownerf to the drop?
No addons etc,, i half expect to find the unlearned rune in her bank or something equally retarded. She rage quit tonight when I was informing her it might be nice if she actually sheeped a ad or used frost nova instead of panicking when something hits melee and only casting the shitty baby ice lance whatever it's called.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
anyone playing Horde on Wild Growth? taking a break from farming dark iron dwarves on my druid so I rolled a shaman last night. loving it so far

I'm on horde as Legenddairy :p Holler if you need help with anything, just got 25 last night. Just farming runes and helping buddies finish leveling. Haven't run the raid yet, is it any good?

Needless

Toe Sucker
the math on Shamanistic Rage as an enhancement shaman is fucking comical. Theres no way this thing stays the way it is. If you had like 2000ap at lvl 60 (you can get 1100 from double rockbiter alone) youre gonna generate 4500 mana over 15 seconds to 40 people in a raid every 1 minute. 180k raid wide mana regen from 1 shaman every 1 minute.

What the fuck? and thats an extremely low amount of AP too lol

edit: missed the 10% of raid nvm kek

1701843602728.png

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maybe I am wrong, but isnt it 10% of your 15%. So say with 2,000 AP, you get 300 mana every sec, but the raid only gets 30 mana every sec. So only 450 mana x 10, so 4,500 total 10 man raid.

Probably still decent when you have things like mana totems on top of it. And you can have multiple shm use it.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Maybe I am wrong, but isnt it 10% of your 15%. So say with 2,000 AP, you get 300 mana every sec, but the raid only gets 30 mana every sec. So only 450 mana x 10, so 4,500 total 10 man raid.

oh yep i completely missed that last little part haha fuck woops

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
No addons etc,, i half expect to find the unlearned rune in her bank or something equally retarded. She rage quit tonight when I was informing her it might be nice if she actually sheeped a ad or used frost nova instead of panicking when something hits melee and only casting the shitty baby ice lance whatever it's called.
My wife got snippy at me the other night for suggesting she worry about looting later when I wasn’t getting murdered by the mobs she aggo’d while she was loot whoring.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My wife got snippy at me the other night for suggesting she worry about looting later when I wasn’t getting murdered by the mobs she aggo’d while she was loot whoring.
I distinctly remember we had people leave our guild because this happened. The priest went looting corpses while we had mobs still up and our entire group died and he kept doing it so they fucking left haha

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I distinctly remember we had people leave our guild because this happened. The priest went looting corpses while we had mobs still up and our entire group died and he kept doing it so they fucking left haha
At least it was just the two of us, I do need to give her a proper run down on grouping. You find your unicorn wife that will play games with you, but no one ever tells you they suck at it lol.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Had some funny low level loot drama in BFD last night:

Mail tank shoulders drop off boss 1 (stamina and some strength), I roll and win. I assume the other tank has better. Guy then claims he didn't see, rolls and spams trade while I'm trying to equip it. It's a pug so I'm fucking equipping it, claim that I already equiped it even though the spam trade meant I dangled those shoulders in his trade box by mistake so clearly I didn't.

Boss 2 drops better mail tank shoulders (armour, stamina and defence). He gets them but still salty, I guess mine are better for PvP but I'd rather have that second pair.

Boss 3 drops mail tank helm with defence on it, I don't have a fucking helmet, tank warrior has a class helmet. Ret Paladin comes out of nowhere and rolls for it, he's raid leader so gets it. We seethe but say nothing.

Boss 4 drops the mail set boots, I roll and win. Cheeky bastard Ret Paladin tries to claim it's DPS loot not Tank loot while wearing the BIS Tank Helm. Got shamed into giving it to me.

Gonna roll in again tonight, it's great fun!

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What a fucked up gold sink at such an early game, just to get the tanking rune. I mean it's less than a week into the game, but still it felt horrible the entire time I was spending money to get the items needed for this.
1701883429834.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
And you need to spend about 30g for the honor of being able to buy the 5g tube. (Or do some pretty nightmarish farming)

• 1Like

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
And you need to spend about 30g for the honor of being able to buy the 5g tube. (Or do some pretty nightmarish farming)
The drop rate when using the Shredder Salvage kits is ABYSMAL! So farming gold and buying them is the answer right now. I spent around 24-30 gold for it.

Is Rogue Tanking viable?
No. So don't ask me why I'm even bothering 😋