World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Hmm could have swore Alliance character screen had a pronoun area to let us know exactly how gay someone was for playing Alliance. They move it to another screen?

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Hmm could have swore Alliance character screen had a pronoun area to let us know exactly how gay someone was for playing Alliance. They move it to another screen?
That's what's assumed when someone chooses Alliance.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Nothing is more gay than playing Norcs, SJW trolls, emo skeletons, and obese heifers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
The drop rate when using the Shredder Salvage kits is ABYSMAL! So farming gold and buying them is the answer right now. I spent around 24-30 gold for it.

No. So don't ask me why I'm even bothering 😋
How many salvage kits did it end up taking you? im gonna 100% have to commit to this shit because DW without DW specialization is pretty rough lol

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
No just body type 1 or 2 until next patch

Palum

what Suineg set it to
What's next patch?
pride-month-simpsons.gif

• 2Worf
  • 2Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
How many salvage kits did it end up taking you? im gonna 100% have to commit to this shit because DW without DW specialization is pretty rough lol
I have 11 turbos from 20 salvagers made so far. I have another 10 made, just need to get back over to stone talon and see how my luck goes. Was farming dark iron but now im busy leveling shaman on horde side

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I have 11 turbos from 20 salvagers made so far. I have another 10 made, just need to get back over to stone talon and see how my luck goes. Was farming dark iron but now im busy leveling shaman on horde side

Shit so its probably anywhere from 50-60ish%? good to know, a little fucking unfortunate but good to know lol

I've been loving shaman, it's hard to go back to my mage on alliance lol im already just raid logging her at this point

Chris

Potato del Grande
What's the odds you are in the largest faction on a pve server?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
And you need to spend about 30g for the honor of being able to buy the 5g tube. (Or do some pretty nightmarish farming)

Help me understand something. People post videos of 100s of bots running clearly pre-programmed routes, farming stuff for the gold selling overlords, no action from Bliz.

One person posts a video saying 'hey, you can delete the Lore supply crates, farm like 20 of them, then recover them' and within 5 hours, they take action and remove them from the item recovery weekly ability? Like....that is their priority? LOL

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Help me understand something. People post videos of 100s of bots running clearly pre-programmed routes, farming stuff for the gold selling overlords, no action from Bliz.

One person posts a video saying 'hey, you can delete the Lore supply crates, farm like 20 of them, then recover them' and within 5 hours, they take action and remove them from the item recovery weekly ability? Like....that is their priority? LOL

This sounds about right for the vast majority of game companies.

• 2Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
The change to the Ashenvale PvP event means that everyone gets to spend an hour and get absolutely 0 rewards! GG