World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone playing on the RPPvP server?
I am with a few buddies. Seems pretty normal to me but admittedly i'm not 100% in tune these days mostly in disc and ignore global. we hit max level but sort of just messing with different classes now not going too hard. we've had some good fun pvp'ing in small groups
Help me understand something. People post videos of 100s of bots running clearly pre-programmed routes, farming stuff for the gold selling overlords, no action from Bliz.

One person posts a video saying 'hey, you can delete the Lore supply crates, farm like 20 of them, then recover them' and within 5 hours, they take action and remove them from the item recovery weekly ability? Like....that is their priority? LOL
bots pay a sub?

Ortega

Vyemm Raider
Help me understand something. People post videos of 100s of bots running clearly pre-programmed routes, farming stuff for the gold selling overlords, no action from Bliz.

One person posts a video saying 'hey, you can delete the Lore supply crates, farm like 20 of them, then recover them' and within 5 hours, they take action and remove them from the item recovery weekly ability? Like....that is their priority? LOL

Botting literally drives away zero players, and even if it did drive some away short term they are usually back within a few months. Meanwhile bots pay the same sub everyone else does. I would love to the see the number, but I have to imagine bot accounts contribute at the very minimum six figures a month to Blizzard. It always comes down to economics with these companies. Go look at the Chipotle subreddit and the massive complaints about portioning, etc., yet record profits every quarter....

Tinycoffin

Trakanon Raider
also once you have a mount and a few other items what do you really need gold for outside of repairs? If you feel the need to go hard in a 20 year old game that will be wiped in a few months you have other issues. If you’re in a decent guild with people supporting each other with flask and other needed gear like bags there really is no need. Gold is just for poors who can’t network just like the real world.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Trying to make art of my character with shadowfang keep robe/shoulders/belt:
WoWScrnShot_120623_150528.jpg

Not having much luck. Derpy eyes and harvesting accident victim hands
21342-1264430723-1 girl, beautiful Nordic girl, short ginger hair, detailed eyes, black silk m...png

The power of Arugal has given me an extra hand here:
21335-2227496174-1 girl, beautiful Nordic girl, short ginger hair, detailed eyes, black silk m...png

I don't have a necklace yet so I instructed it very forcefully to not draw one, but it seems unable to do this. 90% of them come out with a necklace or choker. Either that or it pulls the entire top down to the waist.

It also can't do dinky little cloth shoulderpads. They end up plate armor or some kind of shawl or scarf.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Any 14 slot bag enjoyers?

1701921823874.png

Can get them from fishing the junk boxes in higher level zones in case anyone is wondering =D

• 7Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 7 users

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Why are all the new servers the same time zone? We in the Astral plane or something over here?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone playing on the RPPvP server?
Yes and it’s been very normal. Barrens chat is full of chuck Norris memes. One Tauren Druid I grouped with to kill a quest mob told me to live my life in peace so he was either role playing or a Christian, too difficult to tell the difference these days.

• 1Worf

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Yes and it’s been very normal. Barrens chat is full of chuck Norris memes. One Tauren Druid I grouped with to kill a quest mob told me to live my life in peace so he was either role playing or a Christian, too difficult to tell the difference these days.

Walk with the Earth Mother, Brother Falstaff Falstaff .

• 1Worf

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
I've been playing this server super casually on my dwarf rogue so far. Hit level 11 last night, and just kinda enjoying the ride.

I have noticed that the lower level areas have cleared out compared to day one. It's not quite a ghost town yet. I'm curious how many people were like "oh yeah... now I remember why I stopped playing this" or if they all just got to level 25 already and therefore I don't see them in my level range.

I'm not going to lie... I still do enjoy Lord of The Rings Online more than World of Warcraft. I get in to the story of Lotro where as in WoW I just take the quests and open the map to see where to go. I rarely if ever read the quest dialogue for any of the quests in WoW. Maybe that's my problem, but the lore in WoW just doesn't tend to interest me that much.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've been playing this server super casually on my dwarf rogue so far. Hit level 11 last night, and just kinda enjoying the ride.

I have noticed that the lower level areas have cleared out compared to day one. It's not quite a ghost town yet. I'm curious how many people were like "oh yeah... now I remember why I stopped playing this" or if they all just got to level 25 already and therefore I don't see them in my level range.

I'm not going to lie... I still do enjoy Lord of The Rings Online more than World of Warcraft. I get in to the story of Lotro where as in WoW I just take the quests and open the map to see where to go. I rarely if ever read the quest dialogue for any of the quests in WoW. Maybe that's my problem, but the lore in WoW just doesn't tend to interest me that much.
Later teens and 20s zones are packed to the gills and the four dungeons are now in play along with Ashenvale pvp. Still tons of people

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Juvarisx

Florida

There isnt much of a reason to return to the starter zones, the rune quests are all dungeons and barrens and shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users