World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
No, some classic wow foh people and other randos, but don't know what guild animosity is in.

Mitch?

I think I'm rerolling on alliance Wild Growth. Sszeth aint got no time for me and my era guild changed their raid times.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I've been playing this server super casually on my dwarf rogue so far. Hit level 11 last night, and just kinda enjoying the ride.

I have noticed that the lower level areas have cleared out compared to day one. It's not quite a ghost town yet. I'm curious how many people were like "oh yeah... now I remember why I stopped playing this" or if they all just got to level 25 already and therefore I don't see them in my level range.

I'm not going to lie... I still do enjoy Lord of The Rings Online more than World of Warcraft. I get in to the story of Lotro where as in WoW I just take the quests and open the map to see where to go. I rarely if ever read the quest dialogue for any of the quests in WoW. Maybe that's my problem, but the lore in WoW just doesn't tend to interest me that much.
I have been reminded why I loved 1-60 WoW. And it has reinforced my belief that all end-game content should always be 2-3 groups and fully instanced.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can make decent gold by continuing doing quests when you hit lvl 25 since the xp turns into gold. I have almost 100g just from that.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anyone gets to max level and starts needing some dps for the gold-giving quests hit me up. Mçfly on Wild Growth alliance. Always willing to help with those. 🙂

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone gets to max level and starts needing some dps for the gold-giving quests hit me up. Mçfly on Wild Growth alliance. Always willing to help with those. 🙂

I'm going to piggy-back off of this for Lone Wolf, Alliance side. Femme (Mage) and Fatale (Warrior) can do the same, or join BFDs or dungeons to gear up.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Hah, I mentioned I was joining my era guild, But I didn't know there was an open invite for your guild on there
You can certainly join us, we're trying our first full guild BFD tonight. A few of us cleared it already while we didnt have enough 25s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Sorry for live questions, didnt even see an active wow thread that wasn't classic on first page.

I know professions are changed a lot, for someone not pursuing serious raiding etc, any stand out choices, or just fuck it and go engineering or alchemy for some mild utility? I tried double gathering in classic, was a bit dumb since you can't have find herbs/mining up at same time >.<

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
To add another 14 slotter. 50 tickets at the darkmoon fair. Cost me about 10g in mats making copper modulators.

1701983225436.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users