World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
better off asking in the retail thread then because nobody here plays that garbage
Thanks guy, but if you read my post you initially responded to, I don't even see a thread for retail unless the creator is someone I have on ignore.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just going to go ahead and blame Jasker for this. He could have gotten everyone together.

• 1Like

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I wish they would have changed the honor system around for this. at 25 in classic honor becomes useless after a few nights of pvp.

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jasker I'm just teasing you. Lets start Alliance on Lone Wolf tomorrow!
Several of us here. Easy to lend some coin and help out. I need more people who want to play well and see all the content.

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Does anybody know how the BFD sharpening stones interact with shaman weapon buffs? I assume you only get one or the other but I heard this isn’t the case for rogue poisons?

Jasker

brown Officer please /brown
Jasker I'm just teasing you. Lets start Alliance on Lone Wolf tomorrow!

Several of us here. Easy to lend some coin and help out. I need more people who want to play well and see all the content.

I feel like Idennisl and Mitch would have reached out if they wanted me / us playing with them. They chose not to say much or DM or smoke signal etc etc. I feel as a rather polarizing character that it's likely they're not looking to play with someone like my ass again, especially if Koushiarou is there.

Not sure what else to say on that front

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Homie I literally saw 10 people in disc day of launch, got fomo and used retail gold to resub with token and then some of us picked the first PVP server on the list, others went elsewhere.

Literally zero organization or plans have or were made even at this point. If you want to play with us make a char. It's video game, no conspiracy needed.

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Does anybody know how the BFD sharpening stones interact with shaman weapon buffs? I assume you only get one or the other but I heard this isn’t the case for rogue poisons?

You can have one or the other.

Rogue can use a rune now that doesn't require equipping poisons to proc them which means druid wild strikes can also be used.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Boss 5 in BFD is a real retard check.

People DPSing themselves to death called me a "Tanking God" because I was able to taunt the boss, run and drag it away from Windfury totem.

• 1Worf

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jasker Jasker I made a priest and a hunter idk what to play. I've never played Priest before and have no idea if they suck or not in SoD.