World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Never thought I'd see the day, raidlogs of lvl 25s.

A whopping 130 dps is top parse lol

Which honestly is petty damn good for 25.

With such a stretched out timeline I imagine phase 2 isn't done yet and nothing has been done for later phases.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Never thought I'd see the day, raidlogs of lvl 25s.

A whopping 130 dps is top parse lol

Which honestly is petty damn good for 25.

With such a stretched out timeline I imagine phase 2 isn't done yet and nothing has been done for later phases.
it's actually been pretty fun trying to optimize shit and its hilarious how much it relies on your raid doing decent dps because you go oom so fucking fast as a mage. That turtle boss ive hit 220 dps but i go oom on the last 10% lol

1703232773191.png

i have 130 spell power at 25 and its fucking bizarre lmao, you would usually have less than that hitting 60 as a fresh character

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I heard rogues were pretty underwhelming to level, like the other classes get fun new runes to help them comparatively.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I heard rogues were pretty underwhelming to level, like the other classes get fun new runes to help them comparatively.
With Saber Slash and a decent sword mobs melt pretty quickly. But rogues have always have survivability issues solo leveling so theres some downtime.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Hard disagree. Rogues wreck. Can get between the eyes/quick draw/saber slash by L5 and as long as you keep weapon up to date it's fast af. This second rogue no quest grinded 1-18 -> tanked dungeons to 25 giga fast. This third up and comer will be even faster after refining.

1703279089381.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Hard disagree. Rogues wreck. Can get between the eyes/quick draw/saber slash by L5 and as long as you keep weapon up to date it's fast af. This second rogue no quest grinded 1-18 -> tanked dungeons to 25 giga fast. This third up and comer will be even faster after refining.

View attachment 505382
WHY

• 1Salty

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I assume gold? Grind to 25, then go back and quest it all for gold.

Why still do that, I have no clue. Rent money maybe?

Saw this today, thought it was funny. STV will be hilariously fun.

• 5Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah on ally side doing Redridge/Wetlands/Darkshore will get you like 200g at level 25 just from quests I think.

• 1Like

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Gold, I love playing rogues, it helps with extra BFD runs.

WFH makes it easy to churn out the 25 and quest. We got shit else to do until p2 why not get $$ and have an army of profession alts for later phases.

Plus P2 is going to be the best phase and I don't want to be fucking around farming when I can be PVP griefing.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
it's actually been pretty fun trying to optimize shit and its hilarious how much it relies on your raid doing decent dps because you go oom so fucking fast as a mage. That turtle boss ive hit 220 dps but i go oom on the last 10% lol

View attachment 505322

i have 130 spell power at 25 and its fucking bizarre lmao, you would usually have less than that hitting 60 as a fresh character
I wonder if they will do anything to make the game harder on level increase. Rolling with a BiS level 25 char and wrecking STV or whatever seems kinds boring. But maybe it doesn't matter since leveling from 25 to 40 will be trivial with dumpster gear or BiS

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if they will do anything to make the game harder on level increase. Rolling with a BiS level 25 char and wrecking STV or whatever seems kinds boring. But maybe it doesn't matter since leveling from 25 to 40 will be trivial with dumpster gear or BiS
We can all hope they tune up existing dungeons and zones and then add harder new options.

• 1Like

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So dumb question on itemization because I never fucked w/ feral before.

I have these
1703301229383.png

The Westfall is supposed to be like last alternate pre BIS but is like 3 less AP when I swap em. Wowhead has str >agi, and gives this list to look for, though some of those seem like basically just better versions of my green before the BFD for set bonus. Though with that tiny AP difference I'd think the nearly 1% crit and some sta worth it, but I wonder about a simple lv 25 green of the tiger or something with a like 7/7 str/agi

1703301346075.png

I'd still prolly wear tunic just for some sta. I also got Smites hammer first run and was suprised when at least on the character sheet, it didnt change my feral white swing damage much despite being a big str boost. (removing hammer completely only drops cat dmg 2 pts, guess it's due to being mega fast hit takes a lot to look noticable)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its because druids get 2 AP per 1 strength so as pure dps the Nightwalker would get rated higher. But Westfall gives you crit, armor and HP. So just kinda depends what you are going for.