World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dire Bear at 32 is a big boost in armor and HP. But with Survival rune the lvl 25 bear is pretty tough. Still plenty fast with speed talents and BFD buff.
Ya kept wanting to unchrono my boon sorta but in a pug battleground just gonna lose it. But that for pvp cant really rely on because it's no different than anyone else at that point.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya kept wanting to unchrono my boon sorta but in a pug battleground just gonna lose it. But that for pvp cant really rely on because it's no different than anyone else at that point.
You will lose it, but queue in Darnassus and you will get a new one every 30 seconds

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
So playing cat in WSG feels bad, outside of just shifting out of stuff, no speed boost, I'm squishy in raid dps gear, oom near instantly, just none of the utlity. I thought i had a better time on an alt ages ago, not sure what druid maybe picked up by 29 in the normal bracket, or maybe it was >30 that the class comes alive.

Just makes me jealous watching shamans wolf away w/ flag and my pally being able to freedom myself almost makes a better runner.

Wait, can't you just barely reach the cat speed talents? I'm assuming WSG counts as outdoors, I can't stand it so never play it lol

My only current goal is to max my faction with the Ashenvale event. When you get on a layer just covered with friendlies you know it's a win.

(yeah I don't raid, my raid ui is shite :p )

wow1.png

Sludig

Wait, can't you just barely reach the cat speed talents? I'm assuming WSG counts as outdoors, I can't stand it so never play it lol

My only current goal is to max my faction with the Ashenvale event. When you get on a layer just covered with friendlies you know it's a win.

View attachment 505690
Edit: couldnt count, but issue is still then very suboptimal build for pve raiding etc/

Last edited:

Juvarisx

Florida
Druids will be a monster pain in the ass at the 40 bracket....back in the Battleground twink days they dominated the 30-39 WSG / AB matches

Sludig

Once they have their stuff they will be strong, but not quite as bad I dont think as everyone should have their mounts at 40, but while you are leveling theyll have fun.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider

View attachment 505690
What weakaura is that for your health/rage?

Sludig

Raid easy enough, does it survive through multiple zone in/out of WSG? Because that's a lot of honor farm then.

Actually more importantly would be nice for stuff like morbant fell?

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Raid easy enough, does it survive through multiple zone in/out of WSG? Because that's a lot of honor farm then.

Actually more importantly would be nice for stuff like morbant fell?
Farming Stocks or RFK solo for tons of gold

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
It's 10 minutes per charge. 10 minutes of super RFK farm is not that impressive, though I bet it's fun to do once with a friend.

Sludig

It's 10 minutes per charge. 10 minutes of super RFK farm is not that impressive, though I bet it's fun to do once with a friend.
A few bis there so if you lucky can get 2-3 runs per charge. Trying to get a Boe blue is a pretty big lottery ticket to try I agree.

Kiki

Log Wizard
We got 7/7 on the 2nd try, set it up a little better this time. Got like 4 pieces, but then I power leveled blacksmithing (and some alchemy/enchanting for it) and went back in for the epic chest. I think I just need the pvp cloak and I'm balls to the wall.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Gear Score stuff is out of control.

I have 75% BFD tank gear and raid leader said my gear was "OK", was worth it for a fast clear with Mechanical Yetis pulling everything though.

After a lot of looking I got a group with my trash geared mage alt and it was fine, cleared the lot.

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao this greench run was hilarious, cleared it in 27 mins. Aquanis shoulda been higher but i greenched on the shore so he didnt actually do anything ;(
1703731106139.png