World of Warcraft: Season of Discovery

Your faction and server type?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did BGs for a few hours today, to get some rep on weekend. I think 9 out of 10 games was against a 10 man premade with 3 priests.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Did BGs for a few hours today, to get some rep on weekend. I think 9 out of 10 games was against a 10 man premade with 3 priests.
Yeah it’s no fun a lot of the time. I did some yesterday too and it was about 50/50.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
What's everyone meal prepping for the weekend? I am thinking 200cal brown rice, 6 oz ground turkey, 2 zucchini/yellow squash for my pre-made lunch/dinners. AG1 for breakfast and black coffee in between.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What's everyone meal prepping for the weekend? I am thinking 200cal brown rice, 6 oz ground turkey, 2 zucchini/yellow squash for my pre-made lunch/dinners. AG1 for breakfast and black coffee in between.
Pizza, liquor, adrenaline

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
This is far too healthy and respectable, im gonna eat the mcrib 3x a day just to make up for it

no idea though i never plan meals ahead of time lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This is far too healthy and respectable, im gonna eat the mcrib 3x a day just to make up for it

no idea though i never plan meals ahead of time lol
Szeth Szeth is just s try hard. Marathon weekends is how I lose 10 pounds from not eating!!!

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Szeth Szeth is just s try hard. Marathon weekends is how I lose 10 pounds from not eating!!!

This is more true. Since I get so into a game, I will look up and its dinner time. Forgetting to eat breakfast or lunch. I don't have any slaves(I mean family) to scream at to bring me food.

Have a big water bottle for the day and remember to eat something at 7 that night.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
This is more true. Since I get so into a game, I will look up and its dinner time. Forgetting to eat breakfast or lunch. I don't have any slaves(I mean family) to scream at to bring me food.

Have a big water bottle for the day and remember to eat something at 7 that night.
1707150367449.png

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Coffee and water and nothing until my wife brings me something which will probably be nothing because she’s just making fun of me for doing this.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
just do it this way :
If you want to see. Hmm just trying to link it so you can open your own, but keeps doing that.
"Sweating over the ultimate Dadcasual MMO experience cracks me up."

I say as I take a break from pouring over a mass of spreadsheets I built to optimize breeding Pals in Palworld, a ripoff of a kids game.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You boomers need to get with the times! I will be on a pure doordashed boba tea diet.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rip wsg xp. i'm very excited for phase 2!

That blue post is so weird.

So you can just wait till 26 and turn them in? Which is going to take the ones saving these tokens for exp, less then 15 minutes.

jeffvader

it's only castles burning
lol ikr? "we couldn't figure othe the mailbox stuff so you just won't get xp. plus some addons are doing weird stuff - we'll figure it out later" lol. btw - can anyone think of a good reason why they haven't given us dual spec yet?