World of Warcraft: Current Year

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Well, the head of HR (a woman) gets paid 3-4 million/yr (which isn't enough according to the lawsuit).

Hold on, the head of HR at a company undergoing an unchecked sexual harassment scandal is a woman? Who gets paid 3-4M per year? But supposedly doesnt get paid enough?

🤔

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hold on, the head of HR at a company undergoing an unchecked sexual harassment scandal is a woman? Who gets paid 3-4M per year? But supposedly doesnt get paid enough?

🤔
Correct. Opening paragraphs of the lawsuit are all about white men get paid too much.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
She has been with the company a whopping 4 months, so you can trust her. If anything, she was hired because they knew this was coming.

• 2Like

Stave

Potato del Grande
You watch, Blizz will do a full purge of all their management, but somehow they will still keep Ion as the lead dev of WoW.

• 2Barf

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ion is going to be President of Blizzard after the great purge. He'll be able to put systems in all the Blizzard games!

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
See stuff like this I don't get why it is included at all (the first part). Who gives a shit if one person in what seems to be a consensual relationship brought sex toys and lubricant? Listing stuff like this just seems so irrelevant/tabloidy, and unnecessary because the second part sounds horrible enough if true. In fact the whole statement seems vague : it says committed suicide due to having a relationship with a supervisor ... what? why? What happened? Where's the actual information? Why is everything else that went on in the document explicity stated to some degree, but this part isn't? It seems almost sexed up just to be as salacious as possible without actually stating anything. Between not being able to spell Cosby and this sort of poor articulation, i'm amazed this is coming from the state.
Gotta keep in mind which state...California is a joke of a state.

• 4Picard
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
This dev with his pronouns in his twitter bio talking about the development team not doing anything now. The best route for Activision at this point is to take ol Blizzard out behind the barn and just get other Studios to develop games with Blizzard IPs.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Everything alleged happens. SOE had it going on too.

Before I worked there, there were at least two female employees with restraining orders against other male employees for shit that they did both at work, and off-site, yet those male employees weren't fired. It happened to some of our female employees while I was on EQ as well, and while it wasn't anywhere as bad as this, it DID happen. A couple of my former co-workers told me stories this week about things that I had no idea were going on. 3am texts from bosses asking them to come over and fuck, when they had no dating history or relationship outside of work.

Our lead designer on Free Realms was using the dev team as his dating pool, and when a female on the team wouldn't sleep with him, he gave them bad reviews, and openly talked shit about them to other team members. And we had a woman leading the entire dev team, so that isn't any protection either.

This isn't cancel culture. It's fucking real.

Where were these edgy assholes when the VG DB needed to be copied and leaked to preserve Brad's vision?

Selfish crooks. Just grabbing ass all day.

• 3Like

Cybsled

It's not too late to escape WoW

1626118804509.gif

• 2Barf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 3 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m in the middle of a plant startup. I’d like to see the response of I went in and said I couldn’t work because I was so focused on the injustices around me that happened before I even worked there.

there’s a post on that dev’s Twitter from a new game designer at blizzard to that effect.

By the way, is the furor stratholme quest still in modern WoW?

• 1Like

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
By the way, is the furor stratholme quest still in modern WoW?

None of the Furor/Foror/Fras Siabi/Afrasiabi references have been removed -yet- but it's only a matter of days I'd guess.

There's been Horde players going into Stormwind City to attack and kill Field Marshal Afrasiabi, and people have noticed the NPC itself is phasing it and out of the game, they may have done what they could without a server reset to despawn him, but yeah, I think we're going to have a whole lot of renaming and replacement soon.

• 3Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Screenshotted>
None of the Furor/Foror/Fras Siabi/Afrasiabi references have been removed -yet- but it's only a matter of days I'd guess.

There's been Horde players going into Stormwind City to attack and kill Field Marshal Afrasiabi, and people have noticed the NPC itself is phasing it and out of the game, they may have done what they could without a server reset to despawn him, but yeah, I think we're going to have a whole lot of renaming and replacement soon.

The hilarious shit is those retarded attention hungry faggots think they are actually making a difference. Wonder how many of these blue haired retarded faggots still believe Tara Reade and wanna see Biden removed from the Whitehouse.. I mean what happened to #BelieveWomen nah instead we'll attack an NPC in a video game.

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Anyways, current "inside" rumor is that they have paused work on WoW. While maybe the lawsuit has a bit to do with it, I suspect the past few weeks of WoW getting eviscerated are the straw that broke the camel's back. I wouldn't be surprised if big shakeup announcements are made soon, but I suspect they will need a new roadmap to layout before they do that.

Not so sure about that. A pause in work is normal given the weight of the allegations.

When 9/11 happened if you recall during school there were cancelled classes and a moment of silence. This is 9.1's 9/11

Rest in piss SL.

• 1Like

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
All this faux outrage over some blue hairs regretting letting a dorky game dev make advances towards them. We really need a WW3 or some apocalypse shit to get todays pussies to gain perspective again.

• 10Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not so sure about that. A pause in work is normal given the weight of the allegations.

When 9/11 happened if you recall during school there were cancelled classes and a moment of silence. This is 9.1's 9/11

Rest in piss SL.
I was in history class when the first plane hit. Our teacher was bouncing around the class-room clapping her hands because "We're watching history unfold before us!"

She was committed a few years later.

• 2WTF
  • 2Worf

xmod2

<Gold Donor>

Funny part is, this shit has been going on for 2 years and Furor has been gone since what, last summer? Blizzard knew and kept everything in the game. Any removal is the definition of performative bullshit.

• 2Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I was in history class when the first plane hit. Our teacher was bouncing around the class-room clapping her hands because "We're watching history unfold before us!"

She was committed a few years later.

I was in history of Christianity class. Only the adults seemed to be able to grasp the gravity of what happened. Nobody knew what a WTC was or where it was, we heard it was in NY but we didn't know anything about NYC or the significance. It didn't help the TV monitor was ridiculously small and the class is 30 feet away from it and there's no volume.

The rest of the class just wanted to know if school was cancelled or what they should get for lunch. It was a lot of "???", "wow building on fire". Think it collapsed with the volume muted and everyone missed it. While the teacher nervously clasped her hands together standing two feet to the TV.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL all of you faggots are young lads. I was on my way to work at like my 3rd job at that pont. We watched the inrawwebs and listened to news at work, then before lunch they sent us all home.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like