Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
The man himself said so in chat.
Happy Lord Of The Rings GIF by MOODMAN

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Not sure how you can say that the Maw wasn't a full zone. It has quests, achievements, secrets, etc. So that makes 5.
Based on the fact that I progressed my character in the other 4 zones and in The Maw I just grabbed a few souls in and out, then used it as a road to get to Torghast.

Even if you include it, it wasn't as much content as BFA. In that you had 3 zones plus war campaign which I'd say adds up to another zone worth of content. Then double that for an alt on another faction to 6 zones.

For comparison, Burning Crusade which they just re-released had 7 zones.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
The Maw expanded over time and had a decent amount of stuff in it. I also think individual zones have a lot more content now. Going back to Legion or so the model has been 4-5 zones but much more content packed. Like Suramar in Legion probably took longer to get 100% quest completion in than three Burning Crusade zones combined, maybe more. I went through all the opening progression shit in the main zones of Shadowlands (which is indeed a shit expansion), and I wouldn't say the problem is not lack of zone content, most of these zones have plenty of content. Keep in mind when BC launched Blade's Edge had a lot less content (all the shit that you have to use flying mounts to get to in Blade's Edge and do all those quests was mostly finished after launch), and Shadowmoon Valley wasn't fleshed out much at launch either.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Citation? Cause I never heard a whiff of this when the news of Tri-State Tori first broke and people were posting every single little scrap of info they could dig up.
This. That would have been brought up endlessly if that was known.

Also this sums up pretty damn well how hypocritical these people are;

1627331374509.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
The Maw expanded over time and had a decent amount of stuff in it. I also think individual zones have a lot more content now. Going back to Legion or so the model has been 4-5 zones but much more content packed. Like Suramar in Legion probably took longer to get 100% quest completion in than three Burning Crusade zones combined, maybe more. I went through all the opening progression shit in the main zones of Shadowlands (which is indeed a shit expansion), and I wouldn't say the problem is not lack of zone content, most of these zones have plenty of content. Keep in mind when BC launched Blade's Edge had a lot less content (all the shit that you have to use flying mounts to get to in Blade's Edge and do all those quests was mostly finished after launch), and Shadowmoon Valley wasn't fleshed out much at launch either.
Well Legion is one of the high points of WoW, I'm not comparing TBC to that!

Shadowlands just "feels" smaller too.

Outland you saw in Warcraft 2 and 3 and had the heroes from both or at least references to them. I can remember all the towns there years later and name a lot of the bosses and NPCs.

Alleria Windrunner is missing but there's an Alliance High Elf Alliance town in Terrokar named after her, her son is at Honor Hold to see Danath wondering where she and Turalyon went.

Kargath is one of the Warcraft 2 Horde clan leaders and now Warcheif of Illidan's Fel Horde, waiting for you in Shattered Halls. For a Horde player that was special given that the flightpath to MC/BWL stopped at a town called... Kargath named after the guy who had been presumed dead.

Just little world building details, not even main storyline.

Shadowlands is just shark jumping nonsense. Yeah Bastion starting town, floating middle town and floating endgame town were really memorable! I guess there's the one male angel kneeling in front of the strong females, and the other male angel is a tranny? That was my convenant, the other three I have no idea what is town and what is quest area and who the fuck the NPCs are.

Is it content if I can't remember it?

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Citation? Cause I never heard a whiff of this when the news of Tri-State Tori first broke and people were posting every single little scrap of info they could dig up.
It is also possible that he was ripping on her. I didn't save it, so context may be important.

Chris

Potato del Grande
A new twitlonger me too'ing Furor again

A woman not telling someone sexually assualting her in public to fuck off or slapping him, but instead entering more compromising private situations with him?

Sounds totally legit, this is every harassment story I've ever heard. I'm not being sarcastic, some women are retarded, I guess it's the stupid compliant ones who are best targets.

• 6Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
A woman not telling someone sexually assualting her in public to fuck off or slapping him, but instead entering more compromising private situations with him?

Sounds totally legit, this is every harassment story I've ever heard. I'm not being sarcastic, some women are retarded, I guess it's the stupid compliant ones who are best targets.
This feels like the same logic that was used to cover up priests raping kids for like 100 years.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
That would have to be one fucked up company if every manager, every senior member, HR department (Im sure as hell Blizz has one) were in on this shit and this poor little snowflake had no one to go to complain about these issues when they were happening.

Its the same fucking story every time, Years later one woman comes forward, then all of a sudden 100 more and their orbiters come forward with some stupid stories that dont even make sense.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It is also possible that he was ripping on her. I didn't save it, so context may be important.
My guess is that it went more or less like this.

Eager shit stirrer: Hey, did you hear Lori is a whore now?
Alex: Well she was a whore when I met her

• 1Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
That would have to be one fucked up company if every manager, every senior member, HR department (Im sure as hell Blizz has one) were in on this shit and this poor little snowflake had no one to go to complain about these issues when they were happening.

Its the same fucking story every time, Years later one woman comes forward, then all of a sudden 100 more and their orbiters come forward with some stupid stories that dont even make sense.
It's almost like it's such a fucked up company that the state of California is suing them, after a two year investigation (and one most companies would have agreed to settle w/DFEH to avoid this publicity), including claims from their investigators that:

Numerous complaints about unlawful harassment, discrimination, and retaliation were made to Defendants' human resources personnel and executives, including to Blizzard Entertainment's President J. Allen Brack. But, Defendants failed to take effective remedial measures in response to these complaints. Employees were further discouraged from complaining as human resource personnel were known to be close to alleged harassers. An internal investigation into the human resource unit noted that there was a "big lack of trust" and that "HR not held in high regard." Unsurprisingly, employee's complaints were treated in a perfunctory and dismissive manner and not kept confidential. As a result of these complaints, female employees were subjected to retaliation, including but not limited to being deprived of work on projects, unwillingly transferred to different units, and selected for layoffs.
All the incel mouthbreathing in this thread aside, any plaintiffs attorney worth their salt starts salivating at words like "not kept confidential" and "retaliation." Those are the bedrock of high dollar (successful) harassment suits and will usually result in big money settlements.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
>iran
>arabic

:emoji_thinking:
The only bit of mitigation I can give him is among a lot of devout Muslims it's actually felt you should know Arabic (to read the Quran in its original language) regardless of what the native language is where you grew up. That being said Iranian identity and the fact it practices a sect of Islam that is mostly centered around Iran, means this isn't so common with Iranian Muslims. It's also only really common with the educated elite in non-Arab countries since poor cucks in places like India and Indonesia don't have the time to learn a language just for the sake of religion.

Fucker

Log Wizard
It's almost like it's such a fucked up company that the state of California is suing them, after a two year investigation (and one most companies would have agreed to settle w/DFEH to avoid this publicity), including claims from their investigators that:

All the incel mouthbreathing in this thread aside, any plaintiffs attorney worth their salt starts salivating at words like "not kept confidential" and "retaliation." Those are the bedrock of high dollar (successful) harassment suits and will usually result in big money settlements.
They are absolutely going to get reamed in the dollarpants. The more things come to light, the more I shake my head in disbelief. My guess is a lot of women are going to wake up in a few years with fully funded retirement accounts. Also, law schools are going to be using this as a case study for eons.

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider

With how bad the company screwed up something as simple as a remaster of WC3, Blizzard is dead with no hope. Watching the fall will provide a lot of entertainment.

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They are absolutely going to get reamed in the dollarpants. The more things come to light, the more I shake my head in disbelief. My guess is a lot of women are going to wake up in a few years with fully funded retirement accounts. Also, law schools are going to be using this as a case study for eons.
Maybe, I doubt this will ever see a trial. It will be settled just like all these cases are. Thats my bet.

• 1Like

Sieger

Trakanon Raider
Maybe, I doubt this will ever see a trial. It will be settled just like all these cases are. Thats my bet.
Generally getting reamed doesn't have to include a trial. If you're on the wrong side of cases like this it's usually borderline legal malpractice to even take it to trial.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf