Worst movie you've ever seen?

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>

This is both the worst movie I've ever seen in a theater and the most fun I've ever had in a theater. My and 2 friends had a thing were we loved watching shitty movies, so this one obviously got us excited. We were correct, the movie was awful, but we literally had the entire theater to ourselves. Straight up MST3K treatment. I've never had more fun at a movie especially one this terrible. Even bought the movie on blu-ray, it's still unopened because it's not worth actually watching, more of a keepsake at this point.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I can't tell if Rob Zombie loves The Munsters, hates The Munsters or just hates us.
at this point i dont even think he knows what he wants anymore. he hasnt been relevant closing in on 20 years. a damned shame, White Zombie was my favorite band after the 80s metal thing petered out. i thought his music was the next big thing. it was, but it didnt last long. Ministry started the Industrial sound. White Zombie just sort of hijacked it with better imagery and more interesting lyrics/vocals. though Jesus Built My Hotrod is an incredible song.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
I never will understand how he keeps getting budget to make movies. Any other director making so many flops and critical failures would be on the direct to vod train by now. Dude has made ONE OKAY movie (Lords of Salem) and really thats it

Well other then a fucking bonkers CSI Miami episode he made. He even hired Malcom McDowell for it to specifically mess with and annoy David Caruso which is pretty funny.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just watche Lake Placid 2 last night. Holy shit was this awful. Bad CGI, bad casting, bad acting. It makes the first one (which is awesome) look like a masterpiece.

Followed that up with Shark Lake. I knew it was gonna be a bad shark movie and watched it for our boy Dolph. But it was so dumb and boring.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
theabyss.jpg

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Watched Iron Sky (2012). Total chore to sit through, not even "so bad it's good".

It's a farcical comedy about nazis but nothing is funny. Only good thing about it is that it has a couple of hot female characters (the protagonist is especially cute) and it continually finds ways to either rip her clothes off or put her in cute outfits.

Other than that, not only is it bereft of entertainment value, it's also written for absolute dummies. Some of the dumbest writing and storyline I've seen in a while. And it wastes a super interesting sci-fi concept.

Kept thinking of all the other things I could be spending that 90 minutes on instead.

There's a sequel, but I'm gonna nope out on that.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Watched Iron Sky (2012). Total chore to sit through, not even "so bad it's good".

It's a farcical comedy about nazis but nothing is funny. Only good thing about it is that it has a couple of hot female characters (the protagonist is especially cute) and it continually finds ways to either rip her clothes off or put her in cute outfits.

Other than that, not only is it bereft of entertainment value, it's also written for absolute dummies. Some of the dumbest writing and storyline I've seen in a while. And it wastes a super interesting sci-fi concept.

Kept thinking of all the other things I could be spending that 90 minutes on instead.

There are at least two sequels. Maybe another, not sure.

It definitely isn't a good movie, but I liked it for the insanity of it. I mean come on, they bleached a black dude!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the trailer for it was incredible.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Wicker Man

Like a lot of Cage's movies, they have probably gotten better with time. Or at least, we like him more now and kind of see that there was maybe a method to his madness over the years... but at the time, this was the worst movie I had ever paid for and seen in a theatre.

So, maybe this one is a cult classic of bad movies, but I fucking hated it.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
The Lovely Bones. Absolutely nothing redeeming about that film. Girl I was seeing at the time also got me to see one of the Twilight movies (head during the movie made it bearable)...and I'd rather sit through the entire Twilight series than watch The Lovely Bones again.