Would Gaige Think Cathan's Step Daughter is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
if the face is covered and really hot, can it be semi nude provided that she/he is not underage

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
18+ pics freely put up by Cathan would be acceptable.

I assume by legal you do not mean Gaige's definition of legal.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
She is 14 if I remember correctly.
Too old?

Seriously though isn't this site a little young (haha) to have threads like this. I was hoping we could go like a month or something before the "OMFG GAIGE IS A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE HE'D LEGALLY FUCK A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD" stuff started.

I assume by legal you do not mean Gaige's definition of legal.
My definition of legal is legal! Don't be arbitrary Draeganfrown.png

On a side note, because this thread is a train wreck already: I broke up with my girlfriend of two years and I'm currently dating a new chick. She is 25 (ex is 28) and her twins are 1 1/2 (exs twins were 4). Pretty cool right?

frown.png

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
is it true that there's no age of consent in International waters? if so, i don't understand why cruise lines aren't marketing the hell out of that aspect.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Too old?

Seriously though isn't this site a little young to have threads like this. I was hoping we could go like a month or something before the "OMFG GAIGE IS A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE HE'D LEGALLY FUCK A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD" stuff started.

If we waited a month to get your opinion, she'd be too old.

frown.png

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
is it true that there's no age of consent in International waters? if so, i don't understand why cruise lines aren't marketing the hell out of that aspect.
Isn't that how that chick who auctioned off her virginity got around prostitution laws? Or was she fucking on a plane. It was something like that at least.

Would you break her hips if 14 is legal in that state?
The quote that will live in infamy.

If we waited a month to get your opinion, she'd be too old.
Ba dum tish.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Too old?

Seriously though isn't this site a little young (haha) to have threads like this. I was hoping we could go like a month or something before the "OMFG GAIGE IS A PEDOPHILE BECAUSE HE'D LEGALLY FUCK A SIXTEEN YEAR OLD" stuff started.

On a side note, because this thread is a train wreck already: I broke up with my girlfriend of two years and I'm currently dating a new chick. She is 25 (ex is 28) and her twins are 1 1/2 (exs twins were 4). Pretty cool right?
i feel good for you bro. feel real good.

frown.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You're dating a girl that had someone elses twins 18 months ago? How fat is this bitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.