Would Gaige Think Cathan's Step Daughter is Hot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
if you are a public servant in japan, you can do it and get away with it. Gaige, your new home bro.

LennyLenard_sl

shitlord
is it true that there's no age of consent in International waters? if so, i don't understand why cruise lines aren't marketing the hell out of that aspect.
IANAL, but it's illegal for US citizens:

http://trac.syr.edu/laws/18/18USC02423.html

Mainly

(b) Travel With Intent To Engage in Illicit Sexual Conduct. - A
person who travels in interstate commerce or travels into the
United States, or a United States citizen or an alien admitted for
permanent residence in the United States who travels in foreign
commerce, for the purpose of engaging in any illicit sexual conduct
with another person shall be fined under this title or imprisoned
not more than 30 years, or both.
(c) Engaging in Illicit Sexual Conduct in Foreign Places. - Any
United States citizen or alien admitted for permanent residence who
travels in foreign commerce, and engages in any illicit sexual
conduct with another person shall be fined under this title or
imprisoned not more than 30 years, or both.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
You're dating a girl that had someone elses twins 18 months ago? How fat is this bitch?
She is actually pretty skinny. Her ex was a jackass, they weren't together long - he was some bar rebound and she got pregnant despite birth control. Kind of lames.

Would you break the hips of a legal 13 year old in Japan, Gaige?
Asians are too weird and freaky for me, not to mention the massive amount of pubic hair they always seem to have. So the answer to your question: No.

I've already stated tons of times that 16 is my limit, and only in places it's legal. Anyone younger than 16 just doesn't do it for me. Not even Hermoine did it for me that young, and she knows magic!

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Damn bro, on flames you were in love with the girl. wut happened m8

Really? I'm engaged, work two jobs, am raising 4 year old twins and I'm almost finished with EMT school and I'm buying a house in February.

Gaige

Legal Ephebophile
Well it's apparent that they need to shut off open registration. Unless they want stupidity worse than T&T here.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Hey if I bring 16 year old girls to the Stratosphere in Vegas 12th-18th can I hang with you guys

Malkav

French Madman
Gaige going from being engaged to an addict with 4 year old twins to being with a girl that had twins with a guy she barely stayed with? What could go wrong?rolleyes.png

Seriously, where do you keep finding them? I wasn't aware there was a dating site for emotionally disturbed single moms.

Hell, one could even think you're in it for the potential twinsome 15 years down the road.eek.png

rolleyes.png

eek.png

rolleyes.png

eek.png

Status
Not open for further replies.