would you bang this?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think she's beautiful just the way she is. I would carry her around on my back like Chewbacca did with C3-PO in Empire Strikes Back.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Ok, well I'm clearly the most evil person in this thread. 5 minutes later I'm still laughing at the person who thought putting her on a train track was anything short (get it?) of hilarious.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Maybe she does those exercises which make her pussy super tight? I used to have a GF who did them, and she could hold herself so tight it was impossible to penetrate.
Did she include her asshole in her exercise regimen as well? When the front door is locked, always check around back.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hell yeah, then I could check it off my list. She got any nudes?

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Cowboy hats on anyone besides an actually a cattle rancher are dumb as fuck. So, no.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Cowboy hats on anyone besides an actually a cattle rancher are dumb as fuck. So, no.
I dunno. I think I'd just ask them to take it off.

rrr_img_94651.jpg
rrr_img_94653.jpg

rrr_img_94652.jpg

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
Uhhh...ok maybe I would consider a female amputee, but a shemale? Xer dong is pepsi can wide and just plopped onto the tracks. No tks

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I dunno, im not turned off by the deformities but it would be some vanilla as missionary, about all she could handle.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, im not turned off by the deformities but it would be some vanilla as missionary, about all she could handle.
Are you kidding me? You could grab her by the sides and bounce her up and down on top of you.