Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Picasso said:
twitter update:

im off to take my 8 hour FE exam guys, wish me luck.
How"d the test go? Passed that shit first semester of my senior year YEAHHH!!! Takin the PE in the fall this year.

I wouldn"t hate my life. That chick isn"t horrid looking or anything aka I"ve done much worse /shudder...

If I was that dude I"d fucking shave though.

Cathan_foh

shitlord
Fuck can"t edit:

That obviously is not cock they are spelling there. The first letter and the third are different.

Aychamo"s cool with me but he obviously had cock on the brain posting that shit.

Regime_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
If you"re hitting girls that chubby, you"re a chubby chaser!
lol wtf you been? I still get the lulz when I think of you pulling a taint bomb on that American Idol bitch in Yahoo live.

Golt_sl

shitlord
Regime said:
lol wtf you been? I still get the lulz when I think of you pulling a taint bomb on that American Idol bitch in Yahoo live.
He"s been mourning his fake dead gf, get with the times!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Cathan said:
How"d the test go? Passed that shit first semester of my senior year YEAHHH!!! Takin the PE in the fall this year.
Thanks for asking bro! I wont know if i passed for 14 weeks but i feel pretty confident. Good luck on your PE

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Regime said:
I figured he just got unbanned or something.

Hippos_foh

shitlord
I feel like this thread would be the appropriate place to post screencaps of aychamo boning chubby chicks on yahoo live...

Fulorian

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope Aychamo becomes an OB/GYN and has to stare at fat women"s cooches all day long until he gets to the point where he longs for dick.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Fulorian said:
I hope Aychamo becomes an OB/GYN and has to stare at fat women"s cooches all day long until he gets to the point where he longs for dick.
He doesn"t already?