Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Noooo dont ban him. Well I mean can you just keep him in the Girls who broke your heart thread? Hes comedy gold there.

Eonan_foh

shitlord
Posting in one hell of an epic thread...actually made it halfway through that blog. Talk about some epic epic epic shit.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Excellent read in between classes, would read again.

Requiem is the killer of enjoyment. I was hoping would could get Grobbe to commit suicide if enough people laughed at him.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh god yeah, this is why people need to donate. This is like a daytime soap opera on telemundo. ONLY IT"S REAL.

Reading through that blog, and dear lord Grob is one stupid mother fucker. I hope that somehow he never shows up in China, and that if he does, he is not retarded enough to bring his young bastard child here.

Stay out of Dalian, no one wants you here.

Ironhawk_foh

shitlord
Man I love threads like these. Every time I watch Maury I think to myself, "This is too fucked up, it has to be staged." Maybe next time I"ll think twice.

And how DID Aych get a hold of that pic?

Vinen

God is dead
Lucane Darkseraphim said:
Reading through that blog, and dear lord Grob is one stupid mother fucker. I hope that somehow he never shows up in China, and that if he does, he is not retarded enough to bring his young bastard child here.

Stay out of Dalian, no one wants you here.
Supply link. I am either A. Blind or B. Retarded or C. Both and cannot locate it in this thread.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m just THRILLED I could play a small part in this...

Sutekh said:
Requiem is the killer of enjoyment. I was hoping would could get Grobbe to commit suicide if enough people laughed at him.
Whoa not cool. If only because his half dozen or so bastards might be ever so slightly better off with daddy alive to pay support.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I downloaded that picture to my hard drive, printed it out, and then BEAT IT last night.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Finding out what a fuckup someone is really casts all of their arguments in the proper light. Good stuff FOH.