Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Here it doth be decreeed:

<@Lori> 1) Someone needs to name all people involved
<@Lori> 2) Someone needs to name the babies A, B, C and then link them to the actual parents
<@Lori> like Mary_B
<@Lori> Then someone needs to save all journal entry pics and upload them into one post
<@Lori> so I dont have to click arrows
<@Lori> then someone needs to cliffnotes the journals
<@Lori> I forgot to add numbers after 2
<@Lori> I"ve had a few hours of sleep
<@Lori> Please make that happen
<@Lori> and say I said so
<@Lori> I will give them internets
<@Lori> and maybe a special color title for a perfect presentation

Looks like you just got volun-told to bring this into Hall of Fame status, Eomer. Chop chop.

EDIT:
<@Lori> oh james
<@Lori> edit the post if you made it
<@Lori> I want a timeline, too
<@Lori> tell whoeever does it when Im back from out of town I will give them a pretty title
<@Lori> like FoH Editor in Chief

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Looks like you just got volun-told to bring this into Hall of Fame status, Eomer. Chop chop.
lol shit, maybe I"ll find half an hour in the next couple days to do so. To be quite honest I"m not even sure I can piece it all together. I will most definitely provide some of the creepy PM"s I got awhile back. But like I said, I still don"t quite understand the entire thing: 2 vs. 3 women and which he was married to, at what point he got them preggers, how many actual kids he"s fathered (2 to 4 I believe), which of the various women is SoulKonsumer"s ex, it"s just bizarre.

Mixtilplix_foh

shitlord
I nominate Alc or Zeste to draw us a diagram neatly laying out all the details/relationships "cause I still don"t fucking quite get who inseminated who or what. And I really want to know how Aychamo get involved in all this?

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think this is on even level as Elf Girl thread. Just needs pictures and it will over take!

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
Holy fuck what a mess. This is what I get out of it.

Grob(Jeremy) is married to chick #2(amenya or whatever). (The two fat people in the picture)
Grob had sex with chick #1(rachel) and knocked her up.
SoulKonsumer(Kenny) marries chick #1, with whom he has known for years upon years.
SoulKonsumer thought child#1(Alex) was his because chick #1 lied to him about it.
Grob finds out child#1 is his son and wants to raise him(OR SOMETHING, AT LEAST WEBCAM TIME KTHX!?), but is too selfish and bat shit insane and wants to go to China to get his cockbanged.
SoulKonsumer and chick#1 plan to get divorced.
Chick#1 has SIX FUCKING KIDS. CLOWN CAR VAGINA, GO!

So basically, all the adults are fucking pathetic losers, and caught in the middle is a poor little kid who will grow up visiting his real father, some guy who used to bang his mom, live with his loose vaj mom who will more than likely pump out a few more kids and be on welfare forever dragging down our society. What a fail bunch of morons you all are.

I only read two of the e-mails, shit is so retarded.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
You"re missing about 3 more women and children in that timeline.

Yeah, it"s a train wreck.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Reading that blog is just... omg. This part just floors me:

Kenny"s Blog said:
Kenny has pretended to be father for the entire 16 months Alex has been alive. That"s not two years, stop exaggerating. It"s tragic that he bonded and loved him, but were Kenny to disappear today, Alex would never know the difference. Intact, even if I decide to allow Kenny to see my son, he"ll know that kenny was your husband, but not his father or dad. Sorry, this is a truth both I and Ameya will ensure Alex understands. You can either acknowledge that or not. It won"t change that Kenny loves him, but it will change the role that Kenny gets to play. Unfortunate, but true.
The rest of that whole exchange is equally dickish. I mean, goddamn Grobb. You"re ditching your son while you go overseas and think *webcams* are going to make you a father?

witness-this-epic-thread.gif

Feien

Ploppers
My math skillz tell me 16 months plus 9 of pregnancy equals a bit over 2 years, which means there is no exaggeration.

Poor kid. I do hope Grobb stays in China and is denied "webcam parenthood" so the kid won"t have anything to do with this PoS

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Hey, thanks for posting that! Unfortunately, that"s from my wife"s Flickr account, which has the ability to save a photo disabled due to copyright issues. That means specific steps were taken to download the image anyway, and my wife most certainly does not give anyone permission to use the photograph.

Engagement Pictures on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

On that page, look under "Additional Information" and check out the copyright. Please remove. Thanks!

Everything else is fair game, kids. Please, continue discussing me here. I know it"s hard not to. Even the Jug Life Crew wants in on the action.
Man he got butthurt fast, I thought someone had to get all ninja and use printscreen but /rightclick save works just fine on them.
Requiem said:
Yep. And bye.
You killed it too soon

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Feien said:
Poor kid. I do hope Grobb stays in China and is denied "webcam parenthood" so the kid won"t have anything to do with this PoS
This.

I used to think Grobbee was just your average harmless, middle of the pack cum slurper. Turns out he"s a sociopath on top of a messy eater.

Frax_foh

shitlord
wow. this deserves more than a chuckle:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SepMYN6xZIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SepMYN6xZIs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Since the timeline is fucked in this thread, I am assuming the ex-husband(SoulK) is not going to stick around?

If he is and is going to maintain a presence as a "father figure" to the child then I"d say fuck grobb. All grobb is going to do is fuck the child worse than he needs to be, he clearly wants to be only a "LOLDAD" which is basically a dad with benefits and no responsibilities.

BTW gotta love all the "I"m a badass" talk from grobb in the emails, suddenly switching to "AMG ur doing something ILLEGAAALS!!" when he senses he is about to not get his way like he wants.

Fuck it, just troubling seeing that the only person here that will actually suffer because of this bullshit immaturity is the child. I guess this is what happens when FoH trolls get older?

Wow Grobbee is an utterly terrible person and it appears to be a sociopath, and of course is one of the dumbest motherfuckers alive (and fat too HAH HAH). How stupid can you be? We need to make up an expression specifically for Grobbee, fool me once...shame on me... etc etc, for how many kids grobbee has.

It would be a good thing if he died.

Also HOW THE FUCK DID CHAMO GET THAT PICTURE FIRST?

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
I"m gonna have to go against the grain and say this is shit tier level drama, not epic.

Baby drama is already the lowest form of drama, But most of what we know is from him "outting" himself with the occasional batshit insane person in his life coming in to reinforce it.

I think proper drama requires original investigation by the community, to expose unknown information that can be "outed"

Soon as I realized Aychamo was the one leading the way on that, I knew it was shit tier.

Sorry to be a downer!