Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Ever since the Millie drama I"ve been waiting for something to be as entertaining, this comes close. I approve.

I wish Grobs wouldn"t been banned though, this coulda went on seriously forever. Anytime he posts, "This is the last time I"m commenting on this" is usually when shit gets good....and when he busted it out in his first comment I was like "FUCK YEAH HERE WE GO!!"

Really should reconsider the banning....at least for a little bit.

Edit--I didn"t think that chick was fat, but then again I"m a fattie myself so maybe that has something to do with it. She sure isn"t pretty though.

How many kids does each of these guys have and with how many different women.

I demand to know an answer to this because as a responsible tax payer, I"m sure I will be more responsible for the financial upbringing of said children than either of the two sperm donors in question.

If I had my way I"d have both of your dicks cut off, both of your whore"s...I mean...girlfriends/wives spayed and have your kids given to someone who doesn"t post or have anything to do with FOH.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarrant220 said:
Ever since the Millie drama I"ve been waiting for something to be as entertaining, this comes close. I approve.

I wish Grobs wouldn"t been banned though, this coulda went on seriously forever. Anytime he posts, "This is the last time I"m commenting on this" is usually when shit gets good....and when he busted it out in his first comment I was like "FUCK YEAH HERE WE GO!!"

Really should reconsider the banning....at least for a little bit.

Edit--I didn"t think that chick was fat, but then again I"m a fattie myself so maybe that has something to do with it. She sure isn"t pretty though.
herp, removed because I"m not a sociopath like Grobbe!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Here are some PM"s I got from people in the past about this shit, unasked for. Heh, just noticed that some random who asked me about "joining this guild" was in fact SoulKonsumer. I just made that connection.

SoulKonsumer said:
Who do I contact about joining this guild?
I responded that I had no idea, had never been a member of FOH, and to contact someone who was.

Thanks. I just want to be able to post, I am not a guild player. I contacted you because you had the most post, figured you would know who to get ahold of about joining in order to post.
So that"s kind of amusing actually. I haven"t read the last couple pages yet so I"m curious to see where May 2009 fits in the timeline of this all.

SoulKonsumer said:
LMAO....he says he is allergic to latex, that y he never uses them. Here have a looks see.

DontDateHimGirl.com - Empowered and Informed Love, Dating, Marriage and Relationship Advice for Women
SoulKonsumer said:
oh you should ask him about the twins that were abandoned by him......he has 4 kids not two.
Those were out of the blue. Obviously it was related to some argument in the GWBYHT we were having at the time and dude was lending me some ammo. High five yo!

No idea if the four kids was actually true or not.

I didn"t really respond other to ask if I was messaging with his ex-wife. Got this in response:

SoulKonsumer said:
Nope.........not that it really matters anymore. I am the husband of the woman he got preg in 2007...was not 2008 like he said. I tried to talk to him, asked him to call me because we need to talk but he hides behind his loud foul mouthed wife (current) wife. I found out this past Christmas my son was not mine. This boy (Grobb) is leaving to China forever and won"t allow me to adopt him.....he don"t care, just don"t want another "interested" person with a great paying job to be in my sons life. Either way it no longer matters, wife and I are divorcing because of her choices......she is also a member of this board but I will not tell who she is. I am not a member.......which really is too bad but either way......life goes on right? Personally I would like to crush his sorry pathetic ass which is why he stays away from me.......he is a coward but to do such a thing risks one my relationship with my daughter because of jail and two risks my job for same reason. Hope that you have a good weekend.

I don"t care what happens but this child will ALWAYS be my son in my heart and mind......I would never sacrifice my child for my dreams as he has and is doing, heck he said he would leave his current wife and newborn in order to go to China......WTF? There is nothing I would not do for my children........maybe he will learn some ethics and values if he ever grows up.

I would appreciate it if you did not publicly mention my name because it would be cause issues on my end of the keyboard. Thanks.
My response at the time:

Eomer said:
Been away from the boards for a week... I won"t mention your name or post what you"ve sent me, if only because I"d rather not get tangled up in other people"s personal lives. My sympathy for your situation.
Quite honestly at that point I was feeling incredibly creeped out by the whole thing. I"m past that now, it"s mostly just amusing. Sounds like everyone involved in all this shit deserves each other.

Except for the poor kids. But lord knows we need more strippers.

SoulKonsumer said:
Thank you very much Eomer you words ring loud in the masses of those that hate me at the moment because I was not able to accept Jeremy being in my sons life. This by far is thee most difficult thing I have ever done in my 37 years on this planet and I have had to do some really messes up things. The court date is not set yet for my divorce but in it I will be asking for full residential custody of my 5 year old daughter and rights with my son. Whether I receive them or not is another story but I will be heading in the court room with both hammers cocked so to speak......not literally....lol. He won"t even try to get rights because he knows my soon to be exwife will allow him to see him when ever he wants which thankfully is maybe once every 2 months. As far as child support, in two years he has given her 120 US dollars........yeah go figure.

He is so pissed about me PMing people on this board he is pressuring my soon to be ex to hire a sitter so I will see him less. He is nothing but a 26 year old used diaper IMHO. I could go on and on but I won"t, the POS is not worth my time or effort.

Once again thank you very much for your words, they do mean much to me.

ps how long does it take to actually become a member on this board?
I didn"t respond to that one. Also around the same time:

Skmpear said:
Just wanted to say thanks for not adding more fuel to the fire. My ex is the one causing problems.
Grob and I have a beautiful 20 month old son. Grob is a devoted father to his children and faithful husband to HIS WIFE.

I feel bad for him that he has to go through the shit my soon to be abusive ex is putting him and his family through.

I have known Grob for many years and although he is a big talker on these boards IRL he is a really nice guy. We remain friends are are dealing with a rough situation.

my ex has become stalkerish to the point where a CPO is everyone"s best option SOON.

Granted Grob sleeping with me OVER 2 years ago while I was married (he was very much single at the time) was not the wisest thing to do but we do have an amazing little boy who is innocent.

Not sure why I am writing you..just read your latest post so felt the desire..lol

~R
I never responded to that one either, again cause I was creeped the fuck out.

So there"s my contribution to the narrative.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Hey, thanks for posting that! Unfortunately, that"s from my wife"s Flickr account, which has the ability to save a photo disabled due to copyright issues. That means specific steps were taken to download the image anyway, and my wife most certainly does not give anyone permission to use the photograph.

Engagement Pictures on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

On that page, look under "Additional Information" and check out the copyright. Please remove. Thanks!

Everything else is fair game, kids. Please, continue discussing me here. I know it"s hard not to. Even the Jug Life Crew wants in on the action.
Actually, you ignorant piece of shit, I didn"t "post" that pic, I in fact simply referred back to Aych"s pic (so if you have a problem with that, blow me).

On second thought, ignore the "blow me" part. You might take me seriously.

@Aych - LOL at adding the hilighter.

You know what, Grob? I was given the opportunity to out this shit a while back (I may not have been the only one), when SoulK sent me a bunch of PMs giving me the opportunity. Sadly, I didn"t want to reprise my role in outing people much like I outed Sam, so I mulled it over and over until I half forgot/half lost the drive to do anything. I say sadly, because for some reason you chose me to quote and make that snarky comment to, and at this moment I not only wish I had dropped the bomb on you myself, but that I had spent a month or two milking SoulK for infoz and dropping so much google-fu"ed hilarity on you that you"d be afraid to turn your computer on out of fear for what you might see.

I mean, how does someone get to where you are? Is it because you wereAdopted?That might go a ways to explaining your seeming callous disregard for other people, but then again maybe I"m wrong.

I think it"s hilarious that this is all beginning to catch up to you, when you"ve left a veritable trail of closed/cancelled blogs that you must have started just to, I don"t know, bitch and moan? Like wifecaughtcheating.net.

So I wonder if I have his correct email address. While I"m tempted to post it I imagine it might get BAMDELETED so I wont. Same with some other tidbits of infoz.

=============================

Don`t date him girl!
Added: 15 March, 2009 - 13:59
State: Ohio
City: Dayton
Views: 1080

This man is bad news. I married him after only knowing him for 10 months. Within a few weeks of being married he cheats on me, then lies about it for a few more weeks until i caught him saying how much he loved this other girl in AIM chat. (and they had been saying i love to each other since before we were even married.) i kicked him out. we then tried to reconcile. A few weeks later he left me again saying he didn"t love me the way i deserved. Turns out to be a cop out. He asks me to take him back again about 4 weeks later, i say no. Within 4 days he is looking for a new apartment with the girl he cheated on me with! We go to sign papers at the notary for divorce and he asks for a goodbye kiss and i give it to him. only to find out later that he"s been living with this girl for 3 weeks already.and then on another website i find out that he"s been telling people i left him because i didn"t want to go to china.he made himself the victim, when really he"s the cause of all the distress. He"s on another beware of this guy type website and apparently this is not new behavior for him. He basically lines up his next victim while is dating the first. I was just the only one dumb enough to marry him. Oh yeah and he has illegitimate twins conceived at age 20. He didn"t even tell me about them until after we were married.
Fucking comedyGOLD!Seriously, have a read at the comments.http://www.womansavers.com/p_guyDetails.asp?id=12501

I notice you said that Flickr acct was "off limits" (ROFL), and that everything else was "fair game". I truly wonder sometimes if people really think that shit through.

P.S. - when people get a Wii Fit, it isn"t just a gift. It"s a hint.

P.P.S. - I was going to start an account and post an attempt at getting Maury to contact them for an episode, but maybe that"s going too far. That said, if anyone does happen to do such a thing, please take screenshots and I"m sure you"ll get mad +"s.MauryShow -> Your MAURY Story

spronk_foh

shitlord
man I can"t really follow whats going on, but are women in the midwest that desperate for dick? I"m happily married but its funny as hell listening to single friends on how hard it is to get a decent chick here in cali, I should tell them to move to the Midwest.

and lol at the engagement pics, did you really propose to your wife in cargo shorts, Hurley...

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since when did Ohio become the mid-west?

*Sips iced mocha patiently waiting for more posts*

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Ahahaha this just keeps getting better and better. The Don"t Date Him Girl link = FANTASTIC. It really is a shame he can"t post strictly in this thread or GWBYH thread.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Holy shit after Erronius"s post we REALLY need to get him unbanned, his responses to all this would seriously be instant gold.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
2cejceg.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fammaden said:
What is Ohio to you? The south? East coast? That shit is about as mid west as it gets to me.
A shit hole.

Sorry Erronius YOU SHALL NOT PASSour application process

@EVERLAST

LOL I just spit shit all over my screen, +100

Occido_foh

shitlord
Jesus in a funny car.. How did I miss this thread?!?

Damn this is some entertaining shit, just when you think the internet is getting stale epicness arises and kicks you in the junk.

This is good shit, would read again and again.
Grobb HAS got to be the lowest piece of shit to walk this planet. Whale shit doesn"t even go that low.

Take it like a man Grobb, pussy.

Vid related.
<object width="1280" height="745"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NFIDVMYx34o&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NFIDVMYx34o&hl=en_US&fs=1&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></embed></object>