Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Brad2770

Evelys said:
Actually, he would need to be unbanned first.
My mistake. I mistook:

Heavens_Myst said:
rofl watching the video now, he fucks the nastiest pig fucking bitches. gross fucking gross.

+1 for unbanning him tho

ps someone making a .gif of him sliding down the slide PRZ
for him actually being unbanned. Too bad.

Dis

Confirmed Male
While there is much epicness and lulz being done in this thread, I have to say I REALLY feel sorry for those kids. Most people who cheat, and cheat with vigor like Grobster, will do so again. Which means, given a few more years or less, he will leave his current wife and child in his wake.

The kids are going to be the one who suffers the most, worst part is, he is such a good liar, I think he has convinced himself that he is a good parent/partner. Honestly, I can only hope and pray he grows up, or he gets nuetered in his sleep or something similar.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Fandiin said:
I think it"s pretty standard practice in countries you will be ripped off in.
Yeah actually no. It"s standard practice in plenty of perfectly safe, normal countries as well. Some hotels will want to keep your passport on hand, and there"s other situations as well. Not sure what standard practice is for temporary foreign workers, though. That would be shady for sure.

Brad said:
I was "attacked" for this right before I went away on a contract job and when I returned, it had pretty much been forgotten.
Yeah, but that was before it became obvious just how bad all this shit really was. I"ll be the first to apologize for putting you in the same sentence as that piece of shit. I mean you"ve got your issues sure, but Grobster is in a whole other universe at this point.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
I"m not sure whether this thread renews my faith in mankind or destroys it. I mean on the one hand, there are probably endless lulz to be gained from Mr. Schrimpf (no relation) and his hypocritical shenanigans. I"m a little sad that we won"t get to see how badly his China excursion fails, if it ever actually happens.

On the other hand though, it makes me realize that these are actually the morons who populate this world. Between the 5 people (that weknowof) there"s like a dozen kids. Think of all the smart/productive members of society you know. Do they each have 2.4 kids per person in some sort of family bush? Idiocracy isn"t a movie, its aprophecy.

A+++ thread either way, I haven"t laughed this hard since the Millie thread. And to try and give something back:

Edit: fixed it a bit, not perfect but I"m going with it

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Hang around the family court a few days, these are common trailer park trash and act like it. There"s no shortage of them.

Don"t see how he could enjoy harpooning those whales though. What"s the point of cheating if you"re just tagging another fatty?

Occido_foh

shitlord
You know after reading all the shit Grobbifag has done.. Trailer Trash was one of the first things to pop into my head.

I bet you money the cockwallet has pink flamingos in his front lawn.

Varadox_foh

shitlord
I agree with whomever said before that this story is ripe for Maury.

She even has one of those off-beat, somewhat trashy sounding names that spring up on that show so often. I bet if they had had a daughter, it would have been named "Neveah" (the ever so popular "heaven" spelled backwards that has come into favor of late).

And can someone please tell me wtf "Social Entrepreneurship" is? Sounds like a prep course for Hamburger U.

Pic Related...

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Varadox said:
She even has one of those off-beat, somewhat trashy sounding names that spring up on that show so often. I bet if they had had a daughter, it would have been named "Neveah" (the ever so popular "heaven" spelled backwards that has come into favor of late).
Wouldn"t that be "heaven" misspelled backwards?

Czaza_foh

shitlord
Varadox said:
LOL

Yeah, I guess I didn"t spell it right. Was going off of how it sounds nuh-VEY-uh.

Either way, it"s retarded.
Going to be very hard to pronounce if you couple it with this story:
ledasha.jpg