Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Zitar said:
The China experiment won"t last. With so many companies doing google searches of applicants he is totally fucked, especially as a teacher.

I"m predicting a FoHSS mug shot in a couple years when he gets arrested for back child support.
I dunno, Chinese prison sounds like just the right atmosphere for him if you ask me.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Ancient said:
The journal of his texts to his ex will nauseate you. As will the fact that this girl could apparently be so hung up on such a bum as to write out a copy of his texts to her.
Where is this?! Nevermind, found it.

So what I"m confused about is this girl he"s with now. She"s still with him after all of this has come out? Is she still moving to China? DOES SHE READ THE FORUMS OR IS HE HIDING IT FROM HER? I think it would be in the best interest of the Kameyameha to somehow get her to read this thread.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It"s not that shocking. A sociopath finds a weaker person to manipulate into believing and doing what he wants. This has happened countless times before.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
My favorite part is where fags keep changing the thread title.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MrGraham said:
Found the nudes, but who knows which one this is.
That-Is-Disgusting-Radio.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Seths said:
Un-ban him so the thread can pick up momentum
Here"s the thing. While it might be funny to see his response while unbanned, you give him posting priviledges again, and he"ll just fling another 5k of dung posts at us.

This post should get sent to the HoS, and leave it at that.

Heavens_Myst_foh

shitlord
Just checking in for the day

Jeremy Schrimpf, ex-pat, china, ohio, transvestite