Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Oblio said:
Phoenix,
logoGreyBG.gif
called, your new prescription is in.
Key words being half. Personally Id say she was a average 5-5.5/10 pre-pregnancy so why the hell she settled for an overweight bearded(shitty beard at that) flip flop wearing ginger who already had a couple bastard children is beyond me.
But, since you"re so demanding, I"ve fathered 3 "illegitimate" children. Twins were to a woman who was using any man she could to get out of her marriage in 2002, having had to DNA test 7 or 8 OTHER men before the match was made to me. The third was to the married woman in 2008, who also came to me because of marital issues. So, like the crowd-pleaser I might have been in this very thread, I had sex with her too. Seems I"m a first shot wonder, since she got pregnant too.

Now, having said that, the twins are well-cared for (she got pregnant with the intent to divorce a man she hated and marry another man she loved--as far as I can tell, they are still together today and he"s okay with it), and Alexander (the child from the other woman in 2008) and I see each other as frequently as we can. I pay child support, and help out the now-single mom with her daycare costs and whatnot.
It doesnt add up though. He admitted to working a shitty job but says he could pay child support(to just alex or also the twins? because child support for 3 isnt chump change) all the while he said he was getting out of debt. Grobbee has already lied so fucking much Im just going to assume the guy that was married to the woman he knocked with twins is footing the bill for child support.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
One of the things said he works from home, so I am going with unemployed and the state is paying his child support.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
Key words being half. Personally Id say she was a average 5-5.5/10 pre-pregnancy so why the hell she settled for an overweight bearded(shitty beard at that) flip flop wearing ginger who already had a couple bastard children is beyond me.
Well to each their own, I think you are being generous. I would honestly say she and Grob are punching their own weight.

Disp_sl

shitlord
This thread should be retired now imo. Feels like we"ve got all the lulz and drama out of it that will come.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
So.. Does his parents have an e-mail that we could find, someone should send them that thread.
I"d strongly recommend none of you do this. His parents are elderly, they don"t need to know about or deal with shit like this. Things of this nature can be catastrophic for old people (and do you want to speed up their deaths he"s already counting on?). Hell, my Grandma had a meltdown when she found out I had a brother from another mother and that was extremely tame compared to this drama.

Regarding his current wife, I doubt "warning" her will accomplish much. I can say with confidence she"s aware of most of her husbands wrong-doings. Consideringshe wasthe other woman, knows Rachael was also the other woman, and most likely his history of having lots of other women (while still being a ((pseudo)) feminist).

Remember when his ex-wife, Betsey, aired some here? Somehow, probably because we"re talking about Ohio here, this Faulty Armory ginger gets away with being a manwhore. Granted, he"s courting fours at best, but still getting away with it because they allowed it to happen (credit given to Betsey for being the one who walked out of that mess).

Anyway, like I said, I doubt anything you guys do will sway his current wifes opinion of him as I think she knows full well what she"s gotten herself into (even taking part in some of this). However,pleasedon"t mess with this guys parents, you need to draw the line somewhere and that"s where I"m asking you to draw it. I think it"s fair to request the kids and the grandparents be left alone.

Schatze_foh

shitlord
Bumping this post to ensure future employers get an eyeful when doing a google check.

I haven"t read the whole thread, but their full names are posted in this thread, ya?

masteen_foh

shitlord
His mom might be in denial, but I guarantee his dad knows full well what a piece of shit his son is. Either that, or he"s exactly like him. Either way, ain"t no missive from the Intertubes gonna help those old folks.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Holy shit, thanks for the Sam da Man link earlier, I completely fucking missed THAT particular episode, jesus christ. Praise be unto this thread for bringing it to my attention.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
oh my fucking god, I just came across the pedo registry mug shot:

I don"t even know what to say about it. It is the very essence of what makes this world worth living in.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
He was confined strictly to the Rickshaw but somehow didn"t show up in the user title or something. Thanks for pointing that out, it"s taken care of now.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ravvenn said:
He was confined strictly to the Rickshaw but somehow didn"t show up in the user title or something. Thanks for pointing that out, it"s taken care of now.
haha, as I was browsing the thread I noticed that, one second his title was cool and he had a sig, next page load he was banned. Figured it was just my imagination. You are messing with my mind!

Disp_sl

shitlord
This epicness can"t go to the hall of shame! It has Corey Fucking Feldman in it endorsing Grobbee"s sucking skills. Hall of Fame or bust!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
He should be put in the RRP with the Jugs.

I dunno what is left for this thread, without either some groundbreaking revelation or one of the involved parties coming back for round 2.

Also, to echo Ravv"s sentiment earlier - let"s leave parents/grandparents/etc out of this. I was sketchy about contacting the current wife (we all know Grobbee is a POS) and risking breaking their marriage, but dragging other members of their family into it just isn"t cool. I"m all for kicking the shit out of Grobbee, he deserves it, but family that isn"t directly involved should be off limits.

I"m still not sure what to even think in regards to portions of this debacle. Should SoulK have gone after Jer and Ameya or let things go? I dunno. The whole thing is a sad, depressing soap opera that reminds me that for all of my RL problems and issues, that I am leaps and bounds better off than some and happy that I"ve never been involved in something like this.

Drave_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
He should be put in the RRP with the Jugs.

I dunno what is left for this thread, without either some groundbreaking revelation or one of the involved parties coming back for round 2.

Also, to echo Ravv"s sentiment earlier - let"s leave parents/grandparents/etc out of this. I was sketchy about contacting the current wife (we all know Grobbee is a POS) and risking breaking their marriage, but dragging other members of their family into it just isn"t cool. I"m all for kicking the shit out of Grobbee, he deserves it, but family that isn"t directly involved should be off limits.

I"m still not sure what to even think in regards to portions of this debacle. Should SoulK have gone after Jer and Ameya or let things go? I dunno. The whole thing is a sad, depressing soap opera that reminds me that for all of my RL problems and issues, that I am leaps and bounds better off than some and happy that I"ve never been involved in something like this.
Then this link will probably brain us all then...

wonder & wander: Young"s Dairy

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
I hate when girls talk about the ex-whatevers and toss around the word "abusive" and, when pressed, it is always "emotional" abuse. You can"t just toss abusive out there because the connotation is physically or sexually abusive. If you are going to say he was mean to you (oh noes!), say emotional abuse. Every one of my buddies who dates a whore in the midst of a divorce tells me how "abusive" the ex-husband was... but it was this loose "emotional abuse" definition, like he withheld love and hugs or some other rubbish. And it"s all based on her word.

At first this thread made me happy, but now it has made me sad. Please close it down and place it among the stars.