Would you hate your life, if you were this ugly, and your GF was this ugly and fat?

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
I think someone in SoulK"s position should"ve hid in Grobee"s garage, knocked him out when he started his car and left him to die on the car"s emissions.

Not saying it"s right to kill someone, but to be filled with rage that seems like the safest way to snuff a hobbit.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Her claims of abuse is a total crock of shit. I have no doubt "the abuse" started after she sprung her little 2 year surprise and went lolz taking ur kid away!1

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
See, if Grobbee were smart he"d come back here and post a bunch of stuff he likes to do just so people would swear off ever doing it. "Oh yeah, I like licking ice cream off my lovers nipples." Then you"d never be able to do it without thinking about him.

Lanludar_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
See, if Grobbee were smart he"d come back here and post a bunch of stuff he likes to do just so people would swear off ever doing it. "Oh yeah, I like licking ice cream off my lovers nipples." Then you"d never be able to do it without thinking about him.
That is hard when your banned.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Damn it Zehn, I"ll never be able to do that now. The image of a hobbit in cargo shorts licking ice cream keeps ramming its way into my head.

The Foler_sl

shitlord
Erronius said:
So Foler, what do you plan on doing now that you are out of the RRP?
I dunno man, at this point I feel like that 70 year old guy that just got out of prison after being there for 50 years. Something just doesn"t feel right.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Zehn - Vhex said:
I don"t know about you but anything to do with FoH is the farthest thing from my mind at that time. Of course now that I type this, I"ll probably think about it... fuck you.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Foler said:
I dunno man, at this point I feel like that 70 year old guy that just got out of prison after being there for 50 years. Something just doesn"t feel right.
Yeah, you should probably employ the Brooks Hatlen strategy.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Yea really. I used tolovesucking my jizz out of a chick just so I could snowball her, but now every time I do it all I can think about is that pathetic loser and his baby-mamas.

It"s getting to where a guy can"t even stomach a mouthful of his own cum anymore. What is the world coming to..

possible_foh

shitlord
Foler said:
There"s not a day goes by I don"t feel regret. Not because I"m in here; because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then: a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try to talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can"t. That kid"s long gone and this old man is all that left. I gotta live with that. Rehabilitated? It"s just a bullshit word. So go ahead and stamp your forms, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don"t give a shit.

Erronius said:
So Foler, what do you plan on doing now that you are out of the RRP?
Be a retard and get put back?

Back to Grobbee: Do lots of people fill the internet with so much crap about their boring lives no one cares about? Is this what Facebook is like?

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
No facebook doesn"t have this kind of in depth drama. The most you get out of face book is someone posting from their mobile, "This new resturant is awesome" or "I"m at a loss right now what to do" with 12 of their friends asking whats wrong.