WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Suppression room is a retard check, and that's sad if you have ppl constantly fucking it up. I may play again, I quit a year ago with a 51 rogue... the leveling was just too monotonous.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Anyone still playing this? Need a guild to join that isn't full of mouth breathers who fail retard checks.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Vanilla wow Status Update Feenixed (community status update) - Feenix - vanilla wow home

ED will inherit most of the Feenix features, but a 1x blizzlike support
Vote point and progressive donation rewards (current tier level -0.5)
To prevent any bullying we temporarily establish "advertisement" rules, which in short means - old players affecting new players in a negative way will be perma removed from Feenix (no appeal chance)
History repeats itself as always, same as warsong started as a small charity realm and grew out due to a big demand, so will Emerald dream [..] Server progress will continue identical to Warsong (with the current raid progression):
A new dedicated ED server
Later followed by a new dedicated ED website and forum
[..]
Vote point and progressive donation rewards (current tier level -0.5)
Rebirthto become the only true vanilla server around. I've been playing there about a month. Fuck ED.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Rebirth apparently has gotten quite the influx of people. The server also just got a new host?

Rolled up a mage last night at the request of a friend. Rolling ignites anyone?

I'm curious to see Molten Core again!

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
about 5-6(?) weeks ago rebirth got a influx of players, mostly people leaving feenix according to what i have seen in general chat etc.

Then 2? weeks ago rebirth was taken down so the host could buy their own hosting equipment or some shit. It came back up a couple days ago but the population may take a hit from that down time.

either way; so far at lvl 45 I am really enjoy it. cross team general chat needs to be turned off asap would be my only complaint i think.

Crone

Can't decide what to roll! Warrior or Mage!
tongue.png

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
both! rested exp makes having an alt awesome. main is 45 and alt is 20ish.. makes it nice for sharing loots and trade items etc

Crone

That's a good point, I'll get both up to the first Inn, for rested exp, and make the decision then. Want to push to 60 pretty fast though on something because vanilla raiding is what it's all about!

Crone

Ended up rolling a Warrior, and that was tedious as shit, up to level 9 so far though. Then rolled a Priest, and due to bubble and heals, was able to do the same thing in half the time.

Next going to roll up a Mage, and then see what I want to do from there. Have no one to twink me with crusader enchants or anything, and as expected, things are a lot more tedious than I ever remember. Rose colored glasses and all. lol

Letsinod

Lord Nagafen Raider
Playing a horde druid. Anyone want to group up. Just kind of started and not playing super hardcore but will keep playing. THis is on Rebirth I am assuming we are still talking about.

Crone

Yep, on Rebirth as well. Up to a 14 Alliance Warrior. Who wants to group up and run some deadmines?

Still looking to roll a Druid, and Paladin, and Mage, so more than willing to start new toons with anyone that wants to join up.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I just downloaded ED and am about to start up. What makes Rebirth so much better than ED?

lindz

#DDs
Better scripting and betters GMs on Rebirth. I also believe Feenix has implemented their voting system on ED now? I could be mistaken on that though.

Crone

I thought that there were a lot of people jumping ship from ED, to Rebirth because of some new change, but I don't keep up on it. Rebirth has a patch scheduled pretty soon, to fix some bugs which I thought was nice that there is still development happening.

And it also may be old news, but didn't Rebirth win their lawsuit against Blizzard? So less risk of getting shut down I suppose.

Anyway... 15 warrior, 12 priest, 5 hunter, 4 mage... Just can't stay away from that rested exp! haha

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
ED still has a much higher pop than Rebirth. There was drama about one guild leaving because they were banned for exploiting raid mobs. ED is actually very healthy and I still play on it from time to time.

Crone

Went to look up ED and figured out that there are a ton of private WoW servers. Whoa!

The one that caught my eye was dalaran-wow- Algnon server. I guess they are about to release Ulduar raids, and since I had quit for a bit right after Naxx25 was out, I didn't get to raid that zone. Always heard it was some of the best raiding out there.

Too bad Dalaran-WoW is a donation server, but that might not make much difference.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Played this on and off switching between it and ED, as the Rebirth kept going down. Tried to log back in today and ran into some problems. I keep getting a message that my accounts have been banned. I was able to access one a couple times, but will sometimes keep getting that message. Is there some way to fix this or will i have to contact the staff?