WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Apparently the code is also tied to the 5 bag slots haha.

I wonder if they couldn't just obfuscate it.. just add virtual bag slots to it that aren't really in that bag but appear to be.

Jeez blizzard please hire me.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
if (player.level == 15 && xp >= xpToNextLevel){
player.level = backpack.size
}

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Apparently the code is also tied to the 5 bag slots haha.

I wonder if they couldn't just obfuscate it.. just add virtual bag slots to it that aren't really in that bag but appear to be.

Jeez blizzard please hire me.
I think the problem is the server code can't change the client, how would you get stuff back if the bag were greater than 16 slots? Client is still only going to show 16 slots. It's a graphics issue I'm sure.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I think the problem is the server code can't change the client, how would you get stuff back if the bag were greater than 16 slots? Client is still only going to show 16 slots. It's a graphics issue I'm sure.
This is going to turn into us trying to decide the optimal amounts of dicks we can jerk off per minute

xzi

Mouthbreather
So, do I hop in and get invested only to get sad in 4 months when this server goes down?

Column_sl

shitlord
Nost got invited to blizzard hq this weekend they said
That's a PR stunt by Blizzard while they try to convince people a Pristine Sever is what they really want.

I really don't understand there whole game behind this unless it really is just an EGO thing.

Classic servers will not effect the sales of their regular game it will only bring people back for longer.

There is no market penetration at this point. Everyone that would have tried WOW has already.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Reminder that Blizzard can't add Eyes of the Beast back in because they lost the code and can't figure it out from scratch. Never attribute to malice etc etc

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lost code is stupid. That's rectified with time.

They need to make this happen. Honestly? 1-2 servers each for vanilla, tbc, and wotlk. Nobody cares beyond that. Set it to last patch. Add back the keying removed in some patches and let it sit.

I'd be all over that shit.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
If you think they "lost the code" and can't figure it out again I have a bridge to sell you.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm
NostalriusBegins on Twitter:

"Dev team promised you something special... more information tomorrow
smile.png
"

Whatever that means

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Blizzard devs executing the Nost team via Guillotine at noon tomorrow, streamed live on twitch.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Why guillotine when they can break out the headsman's block and use some of those weapons they've got on the walls there?

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
If you think they "lost the code" and can't figure it out again I have a bridge to sell you.
Well if you look at eq progression servers they really are forced to work with guys like p99 cause they really did lose the code, so I think its entirely possible.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Would be amusing if they lost the 1.12 Vanilla code, but still had the beta code. "WE'RE GOING EVEN MORE OLDSCHOOL THAN THOSE VANILLA NOOBS."

Jaybee

Silver Knight of the Realm
Would be amusing if they lost the 1.12 Vanilla code, but still had the beta code. "WE'RE GOING EVEN MORE OLDSCHOOL THAN THOSE VANILLA NOOBS."
Troll the players and bring back The War Effort. Make them gather linen and Peacebloom for 2 months.