WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Origin

Molten Core Raider
First day of WSG and dudes are using shit to make themselves lag and twitch all over the place in game. Guessed PVP would be like this though, so gg.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Man that sucks, hopefully shit gets fixed, thats a good team of people so I have high hopes (they also run the server in my sig and its great). After I get off work tonight, I have a 13 day paid holiday, so I am looking to roll a toon on this server and maybe get him to the 40s or 50s before I go back to work. I see Alliance is where people over here are mostly rolling, not a big deal to me, thinking priest or warrior.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was going through my old Photobucket account and found these from 2005, was helpin a lowbie friend who was getting ganked by a couple of 60's.... man I feel old:

wetlands.jpg

wetlands2.jpg

and they fled like cowards

wetlands3.jpg

wetlands.jpg

wetlands2.jpg

wetlands3.jpg

Happytrees_sl

shitlord
What's up guys, it's Happytrees from Red99 if anyone here knows me. Just rolled on this server, my name is Happytrees in game, Horde side, if anyone wants to group up ever.

jasticus_sl

shitlord
Great server. I found this forum from a person asking if anyone is from rerolled. I been playing there other realms. They have a 12x vanilla one with 4k online at peek times and a BC realm with 2k online at peek times. They have a great player base. I read this hits 1k at peek times. Also all raids/BGS will be released in a progression system. They all work already except they are not out for this vanilla realm. In the other realm they have everything, but this one is much better because it is 100% blizz like.

Btw I am horde and name is Murdawk. Level 7 at the moment.

Donblargo

Potato del Grande
Just click on the link and follow the directions. The forums should have all the info you need.

Happytrees_sl

shitlord
Been playing for 3 days now and it is AWESOME. Rolled an Orc Hunter and am now level 15, having a blast, it feels so much like vanilla wow. There is actual community, and communication. I've made atleast 2 dozen friends since starting playing, and am rarely solo'ing (maybe 10% of the time). SO much better than shitty ol' retail WoW.

niss_sl

shitlord
so what happened to the rebirth server. I had a 40 priest there but I just hate leveling, I've done it far too many times.

Bane_sl

shitlord
So is the open world PVP rampant or can you level relatively effectively? I've wanted to play WoW but not into dumping the money into it and this seems like a good alternative.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
So is the open world PVP rampant or can you level relatively effectively? I've wanted to play WoW but not into dumping the money into it and this seems like a good alternative.
I've been ganked maybe 3-4 times so far and I'm almost 50, I'm sure it will pick up soon in the 50's cause of me being a free HK but there haven't been any bored 60s running around STV having a gankfest like the old days. Hell, most people my level just look at me and wave or keep killing cause people just want to be 60 and not waste time with low level pvp.

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
So I admit I've only glanced over the thread. Few questions. Last time I played wow was TBC, so needless to say its been awhile. Few questions:

How are warriors on this server?
I played lock on release. Are the fear mechanics like release?
Polish? Broken Quests? Bugs?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I know someone who isn't a fan

Karafa_sl said:
Hunters can viper sting while trapped, without breaking; known bug that wont be fixed. The majority of reflecting trinkets are listed as mail, making them useless for rogues or casters.

Razorgore's mind control doesnt work, thus players are forced to kill an "egg" in the middle of the room to stop adds from spawning. Ragnaros's aoe knockback doesnt work, any boss with a mind control mechanic is bugged due to that mechanic making the mind controlled player only stand still and not attack.

Countless falling through the world via fear/poly/charge/blink bugs. Numerous duping and exploiting possibilities for anyone who has played WoW emu for a long period of time.

Paladins can stack crits and essentially hit you 40 times in one swing, lifesteal and other procs are effected by spellpower yet incorrectly effected by your crit rate (rogues using lifestealing + flask of supreme power and proccing crits for 800.)

Simply going to the emerald dreams forums and looking at their bug tracker explains enough. Every pull is still exploitable in 5 mans/ubrs; stratholme barely functions, you can still alt/f4 through doors. Feenix is trash.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
I would like to see a server better maintained then Feenix's servers. They release patches all the time for all the servers, I want to play on this one but having to much fun on their BC server.