WoW Vanilla Emu - Emerald Dream

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
I shudder thinking about doing all of the farming for consumables for Naxx. Did they do anything for quality of life in this regard or do you still need to farm for hours on end to raid for an evening?

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
We're hardly a "Rerolled.org" guild. But Rampage is a US raiding time guild on Alliance side. We've got 4/10 down in MC and are pretty much rolling with between 20-25 people right now. In a few more weeks (hopefully) when we have 40 active raiders we are pretty sure MC is going to crumble.

Raid times right now are Wednesday/Thursday at 8:30pm EST, and Sat (or) Sunday at 3 or 4PM EST.
What classes do you guys need to fill out a roster?

lindz

#DDs
At this second... we could use a couple hunters (we are heavy on mages and rogues). But that will change in a week most likely. It takes too long to level in classic to tell you what to roll and have that slot still be wide open when you hit 60. Play what you enjoy.
tongue.png

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
He means 6: Geddon, Gehennas, Sulfuron, Lucifron, Shazzrah, and Golemagg. Most we had was 32, killed Gole with about 29, and Lucifron with a few less.

Squiggoth

Golden Squire
I may roll up a paladin since i'm a glutton for punishment. I had a scarab lord paladin back in vanilla and played through Cata but have been happily in MMO retirement.

Edit: Dumb question, where do i DL the client?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
There is a link to the fenix torrent on their site. I've got it on my seed box seeding out with a bunch of others (500+) so the DL should be super fast.

http://www.emeralddream.com/guide/windows

I had to DL the connection patch as well to get it working. Took about 15 minutes total to get setup.

I'm just playing super casually on the server (off hours of GW2) but its been solid and decent population even late at night.

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Onyxia down, including a 15 minute 9 man during phase 3. We're planning to go into MC tonight and clean up so we can be done with progression until ZG/BWL.

If anyone's looking to get on board now is the time, especially if you have knowledge of Vanilla raiding.

Kilzod_sl

shitlord
Just checked this out today; seems like their servers are down or something - I can't create an account or anything. Everything on the emeralddream.com site is disabled.

Hand_sl

shitlord
last couple days the emu servers have all been getting hammered with DDOS attacks, crashes the login server and generally gets annoying.

Kilzod_sl

shitlord
Playing Emerald Dream on Alliance side - just starting out - ingame name is Syrro or Liedral - Any help would be appreciated - a few gold, some bags, you know
smile.png
Also looking for a guild so I can talk to peeps, feel free to message/mail me ingame or reply here.

malaki_sl

shitlord
I'm intrigued by this as well, probably gonna roll a priest or warrior alliance side (that could change though)- anyone with the lowdown on guilds?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
We'll see if my interest holds long enough for the torrent to finish. Played both Alliance and Horde through BWL. Is BWL available?

lindz

#DDs
We're doing one night clears of current content now!

Server is still tons of fun and with Dire Maul and world bosses coming "soon" we should have more content to keep us busy.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
We're doing one night clears of current content now!

Server is still tons of fun and with Dire Maul and world bosses coming "soon" we should have more content to keep us busy.
What's the leveling pace on this server? Same as vanilla or has it been increased some?