Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
992fe148cceac090cd2ac582487fae46.jpg

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Florida man kills 6-year-old son by crushing him into sofa - NY Daily News

A Florida man played video games while he smothered his 6-year-old son to death against a couch on Christmas Eve, according to police.

James "Rick" Dearman told his two kids, 6 and 7 years old, to go to bed around 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 24, his girlfriend, Ashley Cole, told cops.

The children refused to go to sleep, Cole said, and instead ran around the room, WFLA reports.

The 31-year-old Dearman got up and forced both kids to stand facing the wall, then went back to playing video games with Cole in his Englewood home.

When he saw the 6 year old watching the couple play, Dearman forced the boy to lie on his side on the couch with his face against the rear couch cushions, authorities said.

The 270-pound man then sat on top of his son and returned to his game, while the boy screamed that he could not breathe.

Five minutes later, the boy was motionless and Dearman and Cole went into the garage to smoke a cigarette, cops said.

Cole returned to find the boy's lips were blue, so she went into the garage to pray, according to the arrest affidavit.

Dearman later called 911 and performed CPR until the paramedics arrived.

A deputy saw bruising on the boy's back, according to the Bradenton Herald.

"There's not a detective or anybody who isn't pretty upset about this and finds it egregious and malicious, the treatment of a 6-year-old child," Sarasota County Sheriff's Office Captain John Walsh told WFLA.

The boy was declared dead at Englewood Hospital.

Investigators interviewed the boy's 7-year-old sibling, who demonstrated to detectives how the boy was crushed into the couch.

"When Dad squished him, he got dead," the sibling said, according to the Bradenton Herald.

The sibling also told police that the boy had urinated on himself when he wasn't allowed to get up to use the bathroom.

Dearman was arrested and charged Wednesday with aggrevated child abuse, which was then upgraded to aggravated manslaughter of a child. He is being held without bond at the Sarasota County Jail.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Oklahoma man freaks out town with tattooed swastika face - NY Daily News

He has a face only a mother could love - and now it's on her to bail him out of an Oklahoma jail.

Michael Carter, 26, was nabbed Wednesday after causing a ruckus at a Whataburger and later locking himself in a Kum & Go bathroom - but it was his fully tattooed face and a bizarre mask and devilish red costume that raised eyebrows, according to a report obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Carter was arrested after refusing to leave a Broken Bow Kum & Go and locking himself in the gas station's bathroom, according to a report obtained by The Smoking Gun. His mugshot reveals a heavily tattooed face featuring a swastika and "Jesus Christ" scrawled across his cheek.

Earlier, he freaked out customers at a nearby Whataburger fast food chain by gallivanting in a mask, red bandana, makeshift red cape and a toy gun tucked in his waistband.

Carter was held on a misdemeanor charge for obstructing or interfering with police and remained in jail on a $500 bond, according to the report.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Just how retarded is Virginia?

Money for nothing: Sweet Appomattox deal turned sour for Virginia, McAuliffe - Roanoke Times: News

Virginia and its Governor's Opportunity Fund bet $1.4 million on a failed business deal near Lynchburg that exposed the state's weak control over industrial incentives and the application process for companies seeking grant money.

An investigation by The Roanoke Times found:

State analysts relied on a company website produced in China featuring misleading information, including the listing of a North Carolina address where the company never was located and production photographs and text lifted from an unaffiliated American company.
Text similar to material on the website appeared in a pre-approval request to the state commerce secretary and a briefing for the governor before his meeting in Beijing with a project principal.
Officials also relied on a site consultant who vouched for the company but hadn't asked basic background questions, such as the company's address in China, until shortly before the deal was closed.
Approached by the same players in 2013, North Carolina officials made checks and asked questions that Virginia officials did not.
Only after the project appeared to stall did Virginia officials ask for company financial statements.

thefaceless

Golden Squire
Not sure if this is worthy of a spot in the movie forum, so I'll just leave this here.

Yes, I did, dear reader. I did indeed watch a movie where Daniel Radcliffe plays a farting corpse that Paul Dano rides across the ocean like a jet-ski, propelled by the power of Radcliffe's post-mortem flatulence. This is also a movie where Dano and Radcliffe make out underwater while Dano is dressed like Mary Elizabeth Winstead, a movie where Radcliffe pukes up buckets of water that Dano eagerly swigs, and a movie where Radcliffe stares at a musty Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue and then grows a stiff and mighty erection, which Dano then uses as a compass to point the way back to civilization.
http://www.vulture.com/2016/01/sunda...erection.html#

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Last weekend:
Go bowling with family only lane open was far lane against the wall, other group next to us is wrapping up as we get started. They are replaced by super ghetto crew of 5, they spend nearly 20 mins arguing about who goes first and who gets to input the names. They order wings and pizza while doing so, they start to bowl and remain 100% stereotypical like they were doing a parody of all the stereotypes. 30 or so mins later I pick up my ball using the holes and cup it with my other hand, I then notice the ball is super greasy. Thinking the lanes are the cause I wipe it off and continue, as I am walking back I see ghetto lady number one doing the full on licking sauce off her fingers knuckle deep into her mouth, then without even trying to wipe them off sinks her fingers into a my wife's bowling ball...

Now while the balls technically belong to the alley this is still not cool, I then made the mistake of saying hey wrong ball which was met with some serious hostility of how "we don't own the balls" and many other 100% stereotypical anti white people comments. Trying to placate I said fine keep on/nevermind and went to grab new different balls, they then proceeded to grab our bowling balls on purpose and grease them up and continue to stick their freshly licked fingers into all the holes they could before grabbing one.

If I was single I would have found a way to murder every one of them and be justified. Instead we left immediately, and to make the wife feel better I complained and got our money back. They straight up refused at first until I told them what transpired, the look on the managers face was a mix of embarrassed and disgusted.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user