X-Men '97

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's been a long time but I don't remember anything very good with evolution. I really didnt care for the animation

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
no one watched the gambit sections yet?
I watched this day it came out but was so disappointed I didn't post on it. I immediately made the FOH joke to my wife who wanted to know why I was cracking up.

Also they fagged up Gambit a bit. The Jubilee and Wolverine relationship seemed off too.

The Umbrella Academy are more fun X-Men.

Last edited:

Homsar

I don't remember that bulked out version of gambit. The shirt I will say was weird

Homsar

I haven't watched but I would guess its
why Mr sinister will come into play

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Damn Ep 5. Shit got real.
Assuming like in previous versions, Cable + Time travel will save the day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
from what the show runner said on Twitter this episode was central to the whole pitch for the rebooted show. I don't think it's going to have a 'save the day' ending.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The showrunner was the sole writer for this episode and he's been active on Twitter since yesterday talking about it. Seems the nostalgia feeling for episodes 1-4 was completely intentional and a set-up for the gut-punch of this one. He also said that this is just the warm-up and that 8-10 is what he's really looking forward to seeing our collective reaction to.

Going back to the earlier episodes there's a LOT of foreshadowing and setup done. Some of it open and some of it very subtle. People also have pointed out that you can see Uatu the Watcher in the sky during the fireworks display right before shit goes down.

Caliane

yeah, magneto and rogue dated.
90's. savage land. then also age of apoc where they had a kid
they get together again in the mid 2000s. magento preposes, she says no, and marries gambit.

Homsar

I don't know who that final spot is for on the credits, I keep thinking it's prof x return. Not a fan of the cable/future comics

Also hate they showed Gambit can go God mode. I like sewer/charisma Gambit

Last edited: